Tich bug fix!

I took off work today and just got notified that I am being laid off for skipping every tuesday for the last 2 years to open vault in this game. I now come to find out i cant even play today because of the bug so now im jobless and cannot even open my vault. please get a grip blizzard.
P.S. My daughter has been waiting for me to pick her up from school for the last 3 hours and I havent because ive been itching to open this vault up.

1 Like

Your highest timed key is a +2 why arent you banned?

Super great diss my guy. This toon is specifically a PvP toon and I have maybe run what? 3 or so Mythics just to test out specs. But thank you.

My dude. Id piece you in the arenas XD

Says the guy hiding behind the profile of a level 38 toon. Good try though.

Go look up fatrod pal rank 1 guardian druid in every aspect of retail and classic world of warcraft content

Woah! This thread is getting hairy. Seeming to be a blooundwer! My blood is pumping south of the city lights right now.

Why even bother typign lil bro

Yeah okay bud. Keep dreaming. My job isn’t to look up your profile. It’s really easy to tell someone to look up a profile that isn’t yours. Why not post from it. Makes it a little more believable.

Regardless. You’re not R1

discord.gg/1A43XAW

be there or be square

Hello fellow champions! Has there been a Tichondrius fix yet? Sorry to hear about the job and your daughter, Maybe I can help and pick her up!

610 South on the North, Hwy 288 on the West, Sims Bayou should be a daycare in the sunnyside neighborhood. Its the trap so make sure to bring your heat!

Ai, youre almost 1800 sthu

Damn you’re really tough too. Replying from that of a level 45 toon. I’m not worried about anything you have to say. I’ve barely played WoW since WoD and came back to DF after years of being AFK. I’m fine with having 13 toons I PvP with where 5 of them all have ratings around 1800+ … Soooooo idc what you say my guy.

Damn that took you ages to reply. Were you barrowing that comeback from the person you barrowed the R1 from?

I am fatrod and I am rank 1 im sorry you are in denial that im better at this game than you pal

Keep up the hopeful dream buddy. Maybe a charitable organization will allow your hopes and dreams to come true.

One second let me use chat gpt to respond to this one.

The highest Fatrod ever got to was challenger so 1600, thats worse than u AI