Thunderlord Horde Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Horde side of Thunderlord (US) in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
  • The name of your original guild on this realm.
  • The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

Toon: Democles, Tauren Warrior

Guild: Eternal Darkness

Looking for old guildies and anyone else I ran with.

1 Like

I was eternal darkness
Tormenting shaman. I was part of it up too twin emps.

That was right before the merger with Forgotten Empire. Good to see you again.

Character: Mattzord - Troll Hunter
Guilds: FE (Forgotten Empire or FedEx), Forgotten Horde, The Zord Lords
Hoping to connect with: Anyone who remembers the Zords!

4 Likes

Character: Natethegrate - Undead Warlock, Cryamora - Blood Elf Paladin in BC/WOTLK
Guilds: Clan Scooyrit, Kokujin
Looking for old guildies. Several of us old Scooyrit/Kokujin people are getting back together and always looking for more.

2 Likes

Character - Sevenfold (remember metalcore, guys?!)
From 2004-2007
One of two Orc Rogues pretty much on this server.

Guilds: Clan Scooyrit, Kokujin

1 Like

Character: Drdivine, Undead Priest.
Guild: Clan Scooyrit and Kokujin

Looking to reconnect with other folks from Scooyrit. Most of us Kokujin boys have stayed in touch and still play games together. Reply here and I can give you an invite to our Discord.

2 Likes

Character: Ryukae, Tauren Warrior/Night Elf Rogue
Clan: kthxbye, Pink Ponies

Toon: Bellous

Guild: Eternal Darkness

Nice to hear from you again Demo. I was with Eternal Darkness since MC and was part of group that did Twin Emps and also merged into FedEx. Was class leader for Rogue class. We moved the Thunderlord guild over to Stormreaver back in MoP. I have been guild leader for Eternal Darkness since WotLK.

We still raid live on retail (3/8H Eternal Palace). Dont by shy to hit me up in game :slight_smile:

Zords Unite!

Character: Swiftzord - Troll Hunter
Guilds: FE , Forgotten Horde, The Zord Lordz

2 Likes

Character: Brutalzord - Undead Rogue
Guilds: FE, Forgotten Horde, The Zord Lordz

2 Likes

I was Magizord, from The Zord Lordz, FH and FE. Currently go by Multizord, and I cohost a Hearthstone podcast called Hearthcasual. Looking to merge with a major guild effort. If you remember The Zordz and want to play with us again, hit me up for details!

3 Likes

My toon Findoora i was on Thunderlord till cata i flipped from this toon to be on lots of others in wrath but mainly was on findoora(lock) or Sureilhealya(pally)/Shadow(druid) i was mosty in Geezers From hell along other guild

i was in the clan too when geezers from hell murged back in i think classic or bc
i played findoora(lock) ,i got friends like Razz(rogue), Milqetoast(warrior),Kathandora(priest) to name a few

Character: Canklz, Undead Priest.
Guild: Vae Victus

I still play with another VV member Saturnine on Deathwing.

3 Likes

Character: Prometheas, Undead Warrior, Goblin Engineer
Guild: Ashenvale Marauders
Was one of the founders of the guild and the night shift officer

Oh hey Findoora. I remember you and all those guys! We have a set of the old Clan Scooyrit and Geezers coming back to play with us. Let me know if you want to hookup and get our Discord info.

Bring back chubby and I guess Arlong too.

Montu aka Mon2d2 Orc rogue Forgotten Horde Hey Zords whats up, I remeber you guys!

2 Likes