Thunder Bluff to Orgrimmar Portal Removed?

I know they removed a lot of portals, but did they remove the one in Thunder Bluff that takes you to Orgrimmar???

How am I supposed to get back to Orgrimmar from Thunder Bluff? The zeppelin takes forever.

3 Likes

You answered your own question.

5 Likes

Flightpath. They’ve been in the game for over 14 years.

4 Likes

where is your hearthstone? (and is it on cooldown?)

have you got the teleport cloak, (and is it on cooldown?)

is this with your druid? -if so, dreamwalk port to hyjal and fly.

1 Like

Flight… convenient portals… addition of extra flight paths… more graveyards… extra hearthstones…

Do you see what they have done? They have spoiled us with these modern conveniences, so that when they are taken away, we can’t deal.

3 Likes

I think we’re avoiding the real question. Why would anyone go to Thunder Bluff in the first place? It’s like going to Cleveland. What’s the point?

19 Likes

How dare you. God I hate elves.

19 Likes

It’s right next to the 3rd portal option. You can’t miss it.

Oh I have to take the flight point…oh just fly back myself…oh…but that takes like 2 mins…like come…on…this is like so unfair…

I just took the zepplin, it wasn’t two minutes, by the time I got back it was over eight minutes.

Every major city should at least have a portal back to Orgrimmar or Stormwind.

10 Likes

The horror. You’ll learn to adjust.

1 Like

Was there a portal connecting the two? I used to take the flight path or the zeppelin if I had some crafting to do enroute.

If you’re 120, bind in the Great Seal.

There’s an Orgrimmar portal in Legion Dalaran, so if you have that hearth stone, gate there.

1 Like

Wait, there was a portal from TB to Org?

I don’t recall that.

5 Likes

If you have a Level 3 Garrison (I believe it’s Level 3, may be lower-level now) you can use your garrison hearthstone and go to the top of the tower just outside the eastern garrison wall to use the portal to Ashran. Once you’re through you’ll be outside the Warspear portal/transmog building, which has a portal to Orgrimmar.

You also appear to meet the requirements to buy the Wrap of Unity from the guild vendor in Orgrimmar, which ports you back to Orgrimmar on a four-hour cooldown.

2 Likes

Option 1 for a 100-110 Druid: Dreamwalk > Druid Order Hall > Dalaran > Orgrimar.

Option 2 for anyone in a guild: buy a guild cloak and do the annoying teleportation equipment dance.

Option 3: take the zep for free or the flight point for pocket change, they take the same time so take whichever is most convenient.

Option 4: switch to Mage like I did and go to all of your faction cities on an 8 second cast.

Option 5: switch to a Dark Iron Dwarf Mage and become a true Timelord complete with your very own TARDIS on a 30 minute cooldown.

Option 6: play another game where the devs don’t have an idiotic “tradition” of removing transportation. Where the devs don’t try to sweep past past expansions under the rug of the next one, like “Legion’s over folks. Nothing to see in Dalaran now. Pay no attention to the people behind the curtain closing portals, removing player agency…”

Seriously, if the Legion war is over and people traveling through Legion Dalaran puts the game in a weird place then why are Legion assaults still happening, why is the Broken Shore still crawling with Legion demons.
People setting their Hearthstone in Dalaran isn’t any stranger than returning to the game in Legion like I did and traipsing haphazardly through past content.

Honestly, they just need to stop treating this game like it’s a linear story experience and just creatively embrace the fact that the player characters exist in some kind of temporal anomaly that makes us immortals unbound in time and capable of self resurrection when killed simply by returning to our bodies.

We must be a huge headache for the Bronze Dragons.

8 Likes

You can thank Ion, he doesn’t want players being in other cities besides Stormwind/Orgrimmar, he doesn’t want players to roleplay in an mmoRPG, he’s not happy until your not happy.

9 Likes

Hey hey… why are u talig smack about my hometown like that!!!

1 Like

THat’s what I was wondering I have never taken a portal between the 2 mainly did FP because you never had to wait for zepplin .

1 Like

I like their Cooking/Fishing dailies the best.

2 Likes