Throwback Friday- UBRS Key

So… who’s going to go through the effort of getting an UBRS key for guaranteed UBRS group acceptance?

6 Likes

Not me!

I’m going through the effort of getting all the keys, and the box that turns the Scholomance students into skeletons, because I want to have them.

8 Likes

This! (Silly 10 Characters)

2 Likes

I will be getting mine so I can make 15g to open the door for other groups.

4 Likes

I am. Every key, in fact. It’s like an addiction, because I’m a real…

…al-key-holic :sunglasses:

16 Likes

Pray tell, what effort must one go through to get the UBRS key, I assume a long quest line of killing bosses in LBRS?

1 Like

I actually still have it on this guy, I don’t throw anything away.

3 Likes

Thank you, brother.

Rogue LFG UBRS have imp sap

3 Likes

Same as most of you. Every key.

The fun key to get will be the Onyxia key.

1 Like

Booooooooo

I see what you did there. Clever! I too will get every key possible because I truly miss that aspect of the game. Plus, I love being the one with the key!

1 Like

I loved being the key guy. Sure every now and then you’d leave it in the bank and have to get a summon… but I was a warrior tank with keys. I was in demand and went wherever the hell I wanted. Now I hope to be the warlock key guy. I seem to recall you could summon yourself… I hope that’s true.

1 Like

I don’t remember that lol. But I still plan on being the same dwarf warrior tank I was in original vanilla!

Hah! was also a dwarven warrior. Loved stone form. About the summon though I think you could with 2 others. You just had to be quick and pray you didn’t get loading screen lag.

Oh, I believe you, just don’t remember it!

The key is a really good neck for rogues and dps warriors so I expect them to really push to get it. I will likely really push to get the ZG mallet and other keys.

How could you summon yourself? The summon brings you to the warlock, not to a specified location.

Summon yourself, then hearth and get key, then accept summon

3 Likes