Through the Fire and Flames

Come on Blizz fix your issues

Having same issue with the quest : Through the fire and flames , can talk to the guy but cant loot the unbroken sword. please help with this quest.

3 Likes

About 10 people here. It spawned, I clicked it, then it despawned. Looks like only one person can get it at a time and then theres a spawn timer. Kinda crazy for a main quest.

1 Like

No blade to click :confused:

Same here… so frustrating…

FIX THE BUG, please!

1 Like

Had same issue. What worked for me was doing the first part of the quest with WM on, going back to town (via flight master, no hearthing) and turning WM off, and then returning to the blade area (never abandoning/restarting the quest).

Edit: Looks like timer/sharding/unshared loot issue as noted by everyone below

seemed to have worked as we tried to phase out using the group finder, it’s clearly a phasing issue and seems like a limited amount of people can click on it at a time.

It’s ridiculous if that’s the workaround – fairly critical bug considering you can’t continue the game without completing this quest.

Area 52- Dozens of people are in line for sword. Been sitting here for like 15mins. Nothing has happened.
Through the Fire and Flames quest

1 Like

Did the warmode thing. Sword still doesnt show up. RIP progression through the main story campaign.

Have the same issue and tried warmode and it still did not work. Needs to be fixed. Great look for shadowlands so far lol

Nice to see blizz is right on this

Same issue, whatever happened to the actual report bug function?

Probably turned it off then went on vacation for Thanksgiving.

“Expansion release is a success everyone, just go home now.”

This is just a joke, I’m sure some intern is working hard to get this fixed.

3 Likes

Same issue. No sword to even click. Glad my leveling comes to a halt here.

Same issue on Misha server.

In game support ticket says wait is 7 days. lol

In less than 1 day I’m playing something else

Sword/dagger thing not appearing for me either. Re-did several times. OK toggled war mode, no difference. Disabled all add-ons, no difference. This bug is a show stopper Blizzard. Why was this not picked up in testing??? Oh wait, you supplied me with beta access 7 days before go live. Might I suggest that if it happened to others contributed considerably to this.

Turns out the sword does spawn every 7 minutes, but it isn’t instanced. Anyone can steal it from under you if you’re not quick enough.

Blizzard, please make this sword instanced so we don’t have to stand around on this island.

This is the worst. 7 minute+ spawn time and only one person can loot at a time?!