Through the Fire and Flames

Clicked the pillar. Saw primus speak. Can’t loot the sword. I’ve tried reloading, relogging, dying, abandoning and redoing quest.

74 Likes

Having same issue.

3 Likes

Same issue

2 Likes

Same issue here

2 Likes

I also had the same issue. I tried /reload, exiting the game and reentering, and abandoning the quest and trying it again. None of that worked.

3 Likes

Same issue here. I’m standing in front of the rock with like 10 other players all having the same issue. Sword doesn’t even appear, there’s nothing to click on. Watched a video to make sure I knew what to look for. Unfortunately because this is a campaign mission, can’t advance or do anything else until this is resolved. Have no other active campaign or side missions.

3 Likes

Posted from my Shaman for some reason, but having the issue on my 55 Hunter.

1 Like

Same issue here. Any resolution pending? Basically brings the entire xpac to a screeching halt. :frowning:

2 Likes

still cant loot the unfinished blade :frowning_face: please fix this issue

2 Likes

Same issue here. No sword appears. Stuck at this quest.

2 Likes

Same issue

2 Likes

me and a friend are having the same issue, fix your game. Kthxbye!

2 Likes

Same issue!

2 Likes

I was stuck with this bug, but after I switched my War Mode from off to on, then I was able to complete it.

1 Like

Nope, didn’t work

At a complete halt, c’mon Blizz you can do better than this

Same here. Everyone is just standing on the island. We should NOT have to toggle WM on/off just to advance the main storyline. Fix it, lol!

1 Like

We got a bunch of people just standing on the island. THe sword doesnt spawn. And if it does spawn, it instantly despawns. Only saw it twice. Been here 20 minutes. Fix this quest Blizz. Cant submit this anywhere else and its affecting everyone.

3 Likes

Same issue…group of us having it.

same. sitting here looking a broken pillar with no sword to interact with.