Three New Realms Now Open -- 8:20 p.m. PDT August 26

yea but ive been in this que for 2 hrs now
if i leave itll all be for nuthing

1 Like

Can you release like 5 more PvP EST servers so Sulfuras isnā€™t immediately Full?

2 Likes

very soonā„¢

2 Likes

YO BLIZZARD CAN WE GET A PVP PACIFIC SERVER NAMED LICH KING or SYLVANAS PLEASE? lol I will move from Whitemane to there if thatā€™s the case!!!

ā€œā€""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""ā€œMEDIUMā€""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

1 Like

I think Blizzard loathes their fans.

Mind you, not the creative types, or folks who brought this idea to lifeā€¦I mean the hardware guys.

Ever single release
E V E R Y S I N G L E O N E
has had hardware, server issues and ridiculous queueā€™s that boot you and randomly kick folks from in game.

I think the IT people behind the scenes secretly hate gamers :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

AT LEAST YOU TRIED, make us proud.

Eastern RPPVP? Finally!!!

1 Like

I so want to roll on that server. Iā€™ve been waiting 4 hours on Faerlinaā€¦ Iā€™m sitting at 10k now and Iā€™m afraid if I go on another server itā€™ll be about the same, if not moreā€¦

1 Like

Has anyone seen these servers live yet?

Dang so much for playing on Bigglesworth lol.
Smolderweb here I come, I do wonder how many of these realms will have a stable population come two months from now.

ā€œDeviate Delightā€ is the funniest realm name I have ever heard. Welcome to Moon Guard V2 everyone, there is noooo way people are letting a name like that go.

I love it.

8 Likes

What does the very near future mean?

3 Likes

No wayā€¦

12 servers today guys we doubled!!!

YO BLIZZARD CAN WE GET A PVP PACIFIC SERVER NAMED LICH KING or SYLVANAS PLEASE? lol I will move from Whitemane to there if thatā€™s the case!!! :smiley:

Soonā€¦ like any minute?

1 Like

like driving in traffic, change lanes and you will regret itā€¦

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I donā€™t think itā€™d be 10k bad but Iā€™m sure itā€™ll have 2-4K shortly after

1 Like

Under 1000 in another queue, do I leave?

I donā€™t think this ghost town meme is going to fly much longer. There is a 10000 player queue on Globulus. Assuming that there are about that number in the server, that essentially means that there HAS to be a 50%- 75% drop off in people on the server for it to be even playable without layering.

People need to start worrying about having to reroll on a different server once phase 2 hits, not ghost town servers.

3 Likes