Three New Realms Now Open -- 8:20 p.m. PDT August 26

glad to hear you guys are making so many servers.

Yeah, good job… I will surely ask to all my friends to reroll because I was unable to login.

20 Likes

Dude ALL of the servers they’ve opened have large queues. People aren’t ignoring these servers.

11 Likes

damn medium realms have 10k plus Qs now lol

5 Likes

I haven’t even gotten in yet :stuck_out_tongue:
But yeah…happy to move to a server without ~5 hour queue lol.

Any chance we will be able to transfer our characters?

15 Likes

Effing clown show.

After all the hype, after all the awesome work during Beta fixing bugs, after all the guild prep, deep down it’s still, “You think you do, but you don’t.”

BOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

10 Likes

So here’s a question for a blue. What are the chances that we can get a transfer to these new realms to alleviate the congestion on the current servers? or is that like not even remotely possible? Like from Grob to the new RP-PvP server going up?

13 Likes

exactly…

Thank you Sir may I have another?

3 Likes

You really think a server named Sulfuras isn’t gonna be crowded?..

3 Likes

Why are they giving the RP-PvP realms s*** names?

2 Likes

Can everyone queing for fairbanks go to all 3 of these servers please, much appreciated!

As a sysadmin I find this response retarded considering the amount of resources and funding available to them.

8 Likes

Sulfuras, easily my favorite name they’ve come up with so far.

3 Likes

Right!? Man I am so happy they are opening an eastern rp-pvp server and I sure am glad I like the name too. Herod has always had a special place in heart because of how many times I tried to get his shoulders on my hunter main back in vanilla. But deviate delight is awesome!

1 Like

Doing my best!

2 Likes

You are overreacting to long queues and releasing too many servers. 75% of the servers are going to be ghost towns after a few months just like retail vanilla 15 years ago ;/

Why are you making the same mistakes?

2 Likes

Why even have layering if was gonna happen anyway. half my freinds are already on Stalagg but i cant get in. So what do I even do. If i roll on these new realms I am freindless

6 Likes

I like Smolderweb

1 Like