Three New Realms Now Open -- 8:20 p.m. PDT August 26

So servers are coming up soon right? kappa

Grob is RPPVP

no lie ive been going to realm list after going from 9k que to 2k queā€¦ ive been checking other realms , when i go back to my original server que it puts me back in my same spotā€¦ it starts out as 15k, after it estimates the time it puts me right back at 2kā€¦ so we dont lose our spot for checking

Can we also get RP PVE server, you really need 2 of each!

1 Like

thatā€™s cool but all my friends are already in and playing on a server and my position in queue keeps going up instead of down. Almost 5 hours waiting for a realm marked ā€œmediumā€ population.

1 Like

This launch is a joke.

5 Likes

Terrible news. The new RP-PvP takes away from Grobbulus. In a few weeks when the realms are quiet, this will be negatively impactful. :frowning:

1 Like

when will they be up?

5 Likes

but Trev, Blizzard will let you all play together, donā€™t worry

just give them 25.00 per realm transfer

1 Like

they will come up right when i get reconnected to grob in like 2 hours

1 Like

When please tell me when!

1 Like

this is why blizzard now has the reputation it does

3 Likes

hurry please, open them

4 Likes

LOL i want to roll on these realms but donā€™t at the same timeā€¦ Unless they offer transfers to higher population realms in the future this is destined to fail.

1 Like

Just give up on Grob. Itā€™s an ugly bloated giant like its namesake.

noā€¦ it means est time zone people will be togetherā€¦ and you people on the other side of the US can be together

Where are you getting this idea that 75% of the players on Globulus will quit?

Who do you know on Globulus that doesnā€™t intend to play for the long term?

2 Likes

Hey blizzard, i got in at 5:20 and was met with an immediate disconnection on Herod followed by a 20k que where 2 minutes before 10:00 now im #5902.

Iā€™m getting incredibly salty.
And my entire guild and all of my friends are sticking with herod now.

Give us all free xfers, make them unlimited to any server any time, its the only way to fix this.
Just for the love of anything announce it soon so i can actually go on one of these new servers and actually play and xfer to my friends later!?!

1 Like

Donā€™t worry guys the streamers all got into the game so you dont have to.

5 Likes

Very Near Future, Very soon ā„¢

2 Likes