Thrall is gonna save Baine and kill Sylvanas

Thrall is gonna save Baine and kill Sylvanas

Metzen following through on his Blizzcon appearance

5 Likes

Doubt

It would give me one more reason to hate ye olde olive-shaded Messiah, though.

1 Like

Better a Green Jesus than a Kerrigan 2.0

26 Likes

The boys are back in town

6 Likes

…Alright fair point.

1 Like

i’m friggin hyped bro thrall is back the dang OG of the horde

bumping this right now thinking bout teaming up with thrall and saurfang to take out these fake horde

6 Likes

That’d be awesome. Time for our true Warchief to return. I’m sick of this annoying Sylvanas plot where all she does is fragment the Horde and they constantly put a carrot on a stick of her having some big mysterious plan. It gets old.

6 Likes

thrall is now an alliance puppet. he no longer has a home in the horde.

11 Likes

Nah. Sylvanas is helping the Alliance by locking up Horde leaders like Baine. Thrall will make sure the Horde is strong and united. Not weak and divided like Sylvanas has made it. Sylvanas is an SI:7 plant.

6 Likes

thrall is working with the alliance. that weakens the horde. he is now pathetic and must die.

10 Likes

More like another Wrathion wanting the Horde dismantled and the Alliance supreme.

N’Zoth claims she’ll lead the Horde to ruin and show the Alliance the way.

Honestly where I’m at too.

6 Likes

Wrong. Sylvanas is over. Enjoy your Orc Warchief. The Horde isn’t the Alliance 2.0 to be led by an Elf as much you wish for it.

4 Likes

you will be slaves to the alliance.

4 Likes

Thrall who helped liberate Orcs from the encampments enslaving Orcs is going to make us “slaves to the Alliance” :joy:

The only slaves I see is Sylvanas loyalists who only want the choice to tattle tell to her when she is disobeyed and who follow her every command only to take an L when she will no longer be Warchief.

7 Likes

I hope you enjoy serving a human king.

5 Likes

That means any Horde that were part of SoO should be dead

1 Like

I fight for an Orc Warchief while you serve an Elf warchief and her human lover.

3 Likes

OG horde is back…No more elf politics and forsaken evilness lmfao.

6 Likes

Looks like Baine is going to die rather than Sylvanas and then we are all going to bravely run away.