THRALL - 7 raiders looking for guild

7 long-time WoW friends looking for a casual HORDE raiding guild. All have extensive raiding history.

Resto Druid, Mistweaver Monk, Holy Priest/Hunter, Warrior, Warlock, Mage, Ret/Prot Pally/DH

Prefer 8pm-9pm server time raid starting time.

2 Likes

Syvran- I would love to get to chat with you guys…Send me a discord msg.

[Keyrizma] is now recruiting for Mythic + teams as well as raid tier as we head into the new season. We are looking to increase in size as we are a newly formed guild. We are looking to push multiple teams for M+ and increase in ranking. Must use discord. We are an adult guild with many years’ experience. We are looking to maintain a low-stress, casual but capable guild environment for mythic+ and raiding.

Come Join Us!

Schedule:
Raiding: Tues-Thurs. @ 8:30 - 10:30 est
Mythic +: Weeknights

Tanks: Any (Raid Tanks Filled)
Healers: HPally, Priest, Shaman
DPS: All Needed

Please contact an officer (Discord: Janadora#8453, Lowpex#5336)

Hey there, Syvran! What time zone are you in?

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 6/8M AotC Uldir (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438, jaymie#11120

2. Disasterpiece - 2/8M AotC Uldir (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/T) - oneg#11294

3. Wubs & Friends - 3/8M AotC Uldir (10pm - 1am CST, T/W/T) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Recruitment Administrator: Lucky (butts#1849)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

Looking to stay on thrall?

hi Syvran, we have exactly the things you are looking for in your post. We are a long standing AOTC focused guild with a 2 day schedule that raids on Monday and Wednesday from 8pm CST - 11pm CST. Please contact Cheeky#1930 tonight as I won’t be available but you also reach me on bnet or in game at Moonpie#1732 or Ayrîelle/Zhîî. I will also be on later tonight after 10pm CST.

We have room for all of the players in your list on our roster. We want multiple healers and tanks for running more mythic + groups as well. At times the healers or tank may need to play an offspec but we can easily accommodate whatever people want to play and will work to always allow that. We have been around since 2007, we were once a cutting edge guild on Windrunner but have gone casual since moving to Thrall-Horde at BFA expansion start. I would love to speak with you and the group as I think that your group would fit in great with us! Please reach out to us on bnet and feel free to read the following recruitment post!

morpheus#1478 hit me up lets chat. Horde guild on Malganis

Hi Syvran,

< Low Battery > [H] is a semi-casual guild on Thrall - we expect raiders to know their class/spec, but we keep our raid environment stress free and fun. We finished Uldir with 3/8M (we’re taking the last week off to recruit and prep for BoD). Our raid schedule is Tues and Wed from 9pm - midnight EST. Outside of raid nights, you’ll find folks forming groups for M+ throughout the week. We also schedule weekly guild events and rotate through activities such as alt raids, achievement runs, RBGs, or game night in discord.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H]<Low Battery> 3/8M LFM DPS/Heal Tues,Wed 9pm-12

If you are interested or have any questions, please add CallaLily#1369 on Bnet. I hope to hear from you. Best of luck with your search!

Hey there, We may have room on our team for your group, especially if one of the healers could role swap to dps. Our raid times match up and we’re on Thrall so please reach out.

<Duplicitys Reach> on Horde side US-Thrall 8/8H 2/8 M Discord? Check. Wipes? Check. Memes? Check. We are a group of casual elitists that raid twice a week, Friday and Saturday 9pm-12am (ET/server). We are currently recruiting DPS and tanks with offspec. We also are active in pushing mythic+ keys. Trials are welcome on so please reach out!

Please contact any of our officers at our Btags

• Hungler#1448 -GM
  • Disintary#1567 -Officer
  • Drinlok#1273 -Officer
  • Bamli#1877 -Officer
  • Snarfed#1335 -Recruiting Officer or Snarfing#4104 on Discord

Syvran,

I’m one of Ayrielle’s officers in Premogaming on Thrall- Horde. Would love to speak with you as we are a handful of ex-hardcore raiders (US 100-150) doing the casual thing ourselves these days.

Cheeky#1930

Hi Syvran, I’m Glorifindel, main tank for the guild from the horde guild on Hyjal!. We are a heroic guild (8/8H, 2/8 M) and are currently looking for additional raiders for the upcoming Dazar’Alor raid! my Btag is LocNothar#1543 and you can also whisper our other recruitment officers Drellik#1301 and Lypi#11141! Currently we raid Tues/Thurs from 5:30pm server (7:30pm CST) to 8:00pm (10:00pm CST), please let us know if you are interested and feel free to contact me!

[(H)(THRALL) <DEADWEIGHT> IS RECRUITING FOR MYTHIC]

Looking to bolster our roster for Dazar’alor, as we push into Mythic, we only raid 4 hours a week, Tuesday/Wednesday 8-10pm EST. We are looking for some ranged DPS, possible melee. Healers with dps offspecs. We are a close knit group of friends who have been raiding together for awhile, we are laid back and have a ton of fun inside and out of raids. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, contact myself at Frreddy#1831!! Or whisper someone in guild while online! Look forward to talking to you!!

Hey Syrvan! Unbowed Ashes is currently recruiting for dps and healers for BoD. We are currently 2/8 M, 8/8 H and would love to talk to your friends and you at your convenience. We offer guild repair, flasks, and feasts. Our raid times are T and Th 8-11 EST. Sunday is an optional night where we reclear normal with alts and have fun. Please feel free to contact me on Discord or Battlenet. I look forward to hearing from your group. Tonight we are reclearing normal if you would like to give us a shot!

Discord - Menhit #5032
Battle net - Darkstorm #1851

Hello Syvran,
Quantum - Illidan is a semi casual heroic raiding guild. Uldir was our first tier as a new guild, we are all friends and thought of giving raiding (and some of them WoW) a shot, where we did well for what we had. Now that we have all experienced a tier together, we are excited to continue raiding through the coming tiers and expacs. We raid Tues/Thurs 930-1230EST. If you have any questions or interests, please reach out to me on Bnet! Val#12876

NightHawks Is a casual semi-hardcore raiding guild but accept all. Tues/Wend and Fri/Sat raid groups. All raids 9pm-12am EST. Not a raider? We do mythic+, achievement/mount runs/mog, island expeditions, and much more! Hit me up on Btag Allymental#1368 or Discord allymental#1799

Hello!
Phase Three (Tichondrius) is a newly formed guild of friends with up to 8/8 Mythic Uldir and previous Cutting Edge experience looking to create an enjoyable raid environment on a relaxed schedule pushing for CE each tier.

Progression:
2/8M Uldir

Raid Schedule:
Friday and Saturday
6 PM to 9 PM PST (9 PM to 12 AM EST)

Current Needs:
Mistweaver (HIGH)
Shadow Priest (HIGH)
Mage (LOW)
Anything not listed here will still be considered!

JvstOz#1237 (BTAG)
CrmsnShdw#11242 (BTAG)

-Stands in bad- is Recruiting for Heroic/Mythic progression For the new Raid Tier 8.1 (Battle of Dazar’alor)!

8/8H 2/8M

We raid Sat & Sun nights from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. PST

Justsomeguy#11441
raydiance#11190

Guild Spam ~ [H] <Stands In Bad> Recruiting for BoD H/M

Howdy, if youre still looking it appears we will have space for all of you in the next tier, we’re doing the first few bosses of mythic tonight so if you’d like to try out whisper Snarfolo in game or friend me at Snarfed#1335

I would be keen to speak with all 7 of you at your soonest convenience.
we are in need of:

• mages
  • warlocks
  • prot pally
  • warrior
  • hunter

I think you’d be a good fit for us. We are a people-over-parse culture; non toxic, friendly, helpful and progression mindset. We do not mind helping our team improve and giving helpful constructive criticism.

should we not meet your needs, I wish you the best of luck in your search for a raiding team.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

<Mental Alacrity>, horde, Area52.

★ We are semi-hardcore 2 day raiding guild.
★ We raid tuesday and Thursday 9PM EST to 12AM EST

we are looking for players who:

★ are eager to use their talents to support their team and tackle content

★ mythic experience preferred, however not required

★ take raid time seriously; They know the ins and outs of their class and each boss encounter.

★ who treat others with dignity and respect

★ have a good sense of humor

if you possess the mental alacrity to stand up to the task, please reach out to any of the following for additional information or an interview:

★ lunanyte - luna#14515 - gm
★ illuminatus – illuminatus#1347 - gm
★ batteryninja#1624 - officer

Hey Syvran!!

Already on Thrall - spots for all of you. Super interested in chatting! We fit the raid time, need 2 heals… Please hit me up when available if we sound like a good fit!!

Raid Team: 1-2 Healers – 3 DPS spots open up per healer recruited!

Filling in from the normal roster rotation between raid tiers! You know how it is *^.^ *

It’s time to start realizing that every guild does not have to be a stressful one - there are so many things to do in the game, let’s enjoy it!

Raid:

• Make your own schedule Life First, Games After

• Normal/Heroic Raid Team (took a step back from mythic in favor of flex raiding/less stress)

• Start having fun while raiding!

• Always get our AotC - Active discord

• 4+ years of raiding as a guild thanks to solid core.

• If you break - we’ll be here when you get back

• You and your friends can raid together without the worry of being cut! We work raiders from farm into progression by adding more bosses to their play list each week until they are skilled/geared to raid full time progression.

Community:

• Non-Raiders also welcome!

• Mog Peeps - Travel with us into old content and let’s expand those closets!

• Achievements - Nothing like knocking these out for bragging rights or mounts!

• Mythic Plus - Mythic + rank in discord – Look to add more to actively run this Tue/Fri/Sat

Check out more on our post on Thrall!

Look forward to hearing from you!

:+: Foxcee :+:

Eternal Kingdom of Proudmore US and Area52 US is a multi team raiding community. Team Omen (horde-area52) FRI/SAT 830-1130EST is LFM!
I’d love to chat with you about keeping your group together!

Add me Feyranna#1657 if you want to chat more :slight_smile: