Thoughts on the Harronir ? (possible new allied race)

Get a flamethrower and just look for the ones that may have been hugged recently.

1 Like

It’s the missing link between trolls and elves

1 Like

I think they are cool looking, and I’m looking forward to learning more about them. I could take 'em or leave them, though.

They all use the female troll tusk model and look like they are attached the same way as female trolls, so we won’t know where the tusks are attached until we see them animated.

They do look like Trolls mid transition to Night Elf. The part the makes me think they might not be is the fur covering and the quills. Which kinda points more to Quilboar. But that could point to them worshipping the boar wild god.

I hope they can be shamans. Doubt tho.

They’re also giving us half elves kinda
So I think we have all the different kind of elves we can have?

1 Like

I absolutely love it, I just hope they can be Druids, and be played on either faction.
Edit: Seeing the new ear options, I want upturned/upright ears for Night Elves like in the cinematics and movie!

1 Like

If the paw option can use shoes, I may have to consider this.

They are cooler then nightelfs because rhey have tusks and bat like ears.

I would play one but not sure on class. Of they can be dhs (a long shot) id main one easy

Too early to tell, honestly.

The gals look ok except for the shoulders. I really hope they adjust them to look normal and not like they are squeezing their arms all the way back and together.

I think just about anything is better than Earthen. For me they are right down there with Mecha-Gnomes. Bottom of the barrel!

3 Likes

I’m hoping they’ll be an allied race in a future patch!!

2 Likes

I personally don’t think I’ll play the Earthen , I’ve never really been that into dwarves but these Harronir , I really want to be able to play one of those . I really hope Blizz lets them be a playable race .

2 Likes

Harronir are such a cool link between trolls and elves. I am way more excited to see them than Earthen.

4 Likes

Another elf?

No thank you.

Ogres please.

You’re an elven player, everything similar to them will make you happy, even if it’s damaging the race diversity at this point. With them becoming playable
 the Alliance will get another copy-race.

I never masked my bias, of course I am excited about the Harronir as an elf enjoyer. My post history reveals my bias very blatantly. :sweat_smile:

Funnily enough, I was a dwarf main prior to the elven RP scene. Go figure! Still not excited about the Earthen. But I am glad some folks are; all customization is a positive if it resonates with part of the player base, my mantra extends to the Harronir as well.

Shorel’aran! :woman_elf:

Sethrak had no evidence for them, while harronir look very strong as a contender.