Thoughts on the Harronir ? (possible new allied race)

If they legit are the missing link between elves and trolls then i look forward to seeing what Blizz does with their lore, but i have zero interest in making/playing one.

First impression, where did they come from, I want to know more.

I like their artistic style, they look great, if they are not too tall, I’d play them for sure!

1 Like

To me, looks like they will be the Djaradins of this new expansion.

1 Like

Disappointing everything is still being about the ‘core races’ (especially the elves)

Theyre night elf trolls.
Im expecting them to be among the taller races

1 Like

I saw some people calling them fat elves, wich is weird, since it looks like proto elfs with the worst case of escoliosis.

I’m more interested in Earthen since they datamined a void re-skin of the race and included it in player customisations. Hopefully it won’t be limited to NPCs.

1 Like

I mean. I like 'em thicc, so.

1 Like

They have Quills so these Cave Elves are quite interesting.

1 Like

I would level at least two. I think they’re really interesting visually (more than the earthen imo).

2 Likes

The quills seem weird, but as interesting as it would be, they do not appear to be connected to quillboars in any way.

No, what we have here is YET ANOTHER ELF.
We have FOUR PLAYABLE ELVES. FOUR.
So of COURSE we need ANOTHER ONE.

Not to mention pointy ear options for humans. Good God Almighty, WoW has made me hate elves SO MUCH.

1 Like

Rather they just give us the Elves we’ve been wanted since Beta.

1 Like

To be fair… They have Troll features and are furry.

1 Like

Too many fingers.
Too small teeth.
Too straight a spine.

Those aren’t trolls, they’re elves in bad cosplay. They’re the next step once Zandalari lose their mojo completely.

1 Like

Hopefully they have an unlock quest for these as customisation.
I want them so much haha

Yes they are. They even have the troll fangs.

They’re clearly meant to be the state of when the Trolls were mid-evolving into Night Elves.

Right, but they’re way past “mid-evolved”. They’re one tree-hug away from turning into wisps when they die.

2 Likes

They look like a harpy seduced a night elf, and this is the result

2 Likes

Then all you need to do is burn another tree down.

1 Like

See NOW we’re on the same page.

I’m not sure which tree, though, so just to be safe…
green fire engulfs the background

3 Likes