Thoughts on rated solo queue rn?

What do you guys think?

1 Like

absolute dog biscuits - you earn 19 conquest for winning 3/6 3v3 rounds (1 solo shuffle match) and cannot use your rating to upgrade your gear? This is the worst implementation of such a hyped feature ever and needs to be fixed ASAP

18 Likes

DPS should have the option to toggle off queing into tank brackets.

25 Likes

I’m enjoying it. It’s going to feel good to not spend 3 hours in LFG and be able to push rating and practice without wasting the entire afternoon.

I’m hopeful as players climb rating they’ll find teammates who communicate more in opening gates (try this talent vs melee cleave, position here, etc.), which is cool because if they want to win they are better off helping the less experienced players they queue with. Hopefully it helps people learn in a less committed environment where they aren’t tanking rating teaching you, leading to frustration, but just 1 off games trying to get a win and dropping small pointers and advice.

Also I already btag an spriest I played a few rounds with so it’s a more plausible way to meet people you may enjoy playing with. Seems like a good addition to the game overall.

A lot of tanks though…hopefully that ratio gets better.

dead game mode until they ban tanks.

14 Likes

Its great, if you can live with monks 1 shotting everyone.

6 Likes

I’m enjoying myself. love it actually. i know the balance isnt good. tanks are in the mix. so on and so forth.

i just dont understand why im not gaining anything towards my vault. is it bugged?

im also not earning anything towards the mount/saddle thing. bug?

2 Likes

When i queue into a ww i cry

4 Likes

glad it wasnt just me

2 Likes

whoever is in charge of rated solo queue, stop pigeon holding game modes because of some vestigial idea of how WoW PvP is supposed to be played. Let the people eat.

9 Likes

i hear enh is just as bad as ww so just you wait.
also spriest is kinda whacky if you let em free cast.

source: it me. i am sp

3 Likes

I got told by a r1 mw to maybe press some defensives. Then he died right after to the same thing :{ old man reactions

10 Likes

wait until you find out that you cant even upgrade your pvp gear

7 Likes

leavers in prepatch xd

4 Likes

Havent played it at all, feels laggy and ppl leaving kek. Then theres ww

Of course a warlock is ‘enjoying’ it. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

So you can’t upgrade your PvP gear with Rated Solo rating? or is this a bug? needs clarification

7 Likes

I’d also like to say the MMR is weird. Why am I Queing with 0 rating players when I’m 1700? I lost -57 points. I should of just left. If I won I’d get nada too.

I did join a match after and they had no rating so just left. Like they have to fix this or it will incentive leaving if paired with lower players.

Gee let me think…15 min deserter or lose a bunch of points because I can’t get them.

4 Likes

this would be such a good fix

1 Like