Thoughts on Horde getting "High Elf" eyes?

Totally new and interesting topic. Not done to death and needs to be banned at all.

You get to be Blood Elves actually.

As far as lore is concerned the remaining High Elves are still unplayable.

But considering how theyā€™re handling customization for different troll species and Dwarven groups that may just be how theyā€™re handling things now.

1 Like

Or Forest Trollsā€¦ or Ice Trolls. Etc. Etc.

I donā€™t know about neutralā€¦

Blood Elves are a political affiliation. If youā€™re a blue eyed Blood Elf then you might be a mage or you just may have not been around when they filled their cities with fel crystals. Soā€¦ some Farstriders, etc.

The horde getā€™s a version of it, but it isnā€™t the high elf eyes. no worries though VE donā€™t get them either.

I canā€™t speak on behalf of the rest, but in my case it is well-known that I have, in several occasions, also asked for normal-skinned Void Elves as a more ā€œplausibleā€ compromise. Itā€™s the best way we can pretend weā€™re playing a High Elf.

Iā€™m happy because I can finally do that - pretend Iā€™m playing a High Elf. Lore is still what matters to me, though, and if in the end it is true that these normal-skinned Void Elves are in fact the specific High Elves we so much wanted, THATā€™s when youā€™ll see me overjoyed :smile:

2 Likes