Thoughts on Horde getting "High Elf" eyes?

Oh come on, we don’t need datamining to get steamed up about eye colours of elves.

give us the teal/bluegreen and call it good

/violin

2 Likes

Dude, there is nothing about blue eyes in the article headline… and when you get inside there is a visible disclaimer of it “might be NPC options”… :man_shrugging:

Right Here. The fact is Blood Elf arent Politically align with Alliance anymore only High Elf still are. They said there is too few of High Elf to be allied races which doesnt make sense if u compared to void Elf. But my point is This is spitting in people face saying High Elf are horde also while they arent

Oh now you don’t agree with Ion statements Starla?

How strangely out of character for you.

I’ll take the word of a dev over the word of a dataminer thank you. :wave:

1 Like

Those don’t look like Quel’dorei High Elf Blue to me. But I love the Aqua-marine, I think that would be a good look for the Sin’dorei High Elves.

1 Like

They should have tails, too. Especially since they have wings to glide, they need tails to steer.

1 Like

Not to mention the waggle.

1 Like

Seems like it might be possible that we get teal eyes and not the baby blue that Void or High Elves have.

High Elves are different anyway, with their defined irises.

1 Like

You can call me selfish all day. We have two eye colors, and everyone else has more. I want red eyes as an option. :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

“tubular”
“radical”
“far out brah”
my thoughts on this

Blood Elves eye colors is canon to their power sources, that’s why you have 2 options, and other races “do not have multiple eye color options”, they are normal preset to their faces.

If you wanted to ask for “non-magical glowing/regular eye colors”, by all means, but red-eye glow is either San’layn or Dark Rangers and not something that the Blood Elves “should just get”.

Why not? San’layn are Blood Elves. Dark Rangers are Horde aligned? They have red eyes. Some San’layn have blue, blue with red, black and an off white.

1 Like

Not saying you don’t deserve them and shouldn’t ask for them, you 100% should.

But those are not options that “Blood Elves should have”, those are what we consider, “Allied Races”.

They likely aren’t gonna add anymore elves as allied races though. They’d probably tell us that we have too many elves. So my best option is customization.

Which is what all Allied races should turn into, but gaining that customization does not keep you as a “blood elf”, it makes you a different thing than what the game considers a “blood elf from Quel’thalas”.

Not anymore than the gold eyes did.

Which has a story tied to it, the Sunwell is Light infused, as are the people who choose that option on Blood Elves.

You don’t need to be anything other than a Blood elf for that because that’s where the Blood elf story went.

Those other options you mentioned are not, and if applied would not keep you as a “blood elf”.