Thoughts about IF Shadowlands will be a botched product at launch as well

As a demo lock my UI looked like NORAD.
Wrath really hit the sweetspot as far as new abilities went. They should have chosen another path in Cataclysm like more class trees or evolutions or something instead of adding more abilities and letting things like Pet twisting exist. They are still paying the price for it with all this rented garbage and GC leaving right as he had hit a near perfect point with class design in MoP.

Well you have to remember, there was a lot of pushback from players with class and skill bloat, so they over-corrected. They’re still trying to find that balance.

Considering the pattern of wows expacs i am guessing dl may be good since it will be after the failure of bfa.

However, we have a year till then and anything which blizz promotes isn’t garunteed. Look at wod and see how much was gutted.

I am hoping sl will be good. But i hsve no hype or real expectations at this point. Blizzard isn’t as great as it used to be.

The 800 employees where across all titles, it was mostly IT folks and very few QA people at all let alone any from Warcraft. Not saying that Blizz is doing a great job right now, I’m disheartened myself, but just blurting out false numbers because you did not read the full article or simply forgot the important details, is not helping anything but sow more negative sentiment within the community.

You do yourself a disservice buddy when you try to make a valid point but back it up with fake news, ya know?

This entire thread is designed to stir up the trolls and get folks pre-loaded for the inevitable outrage that fill follow shadowlands all the way to release and beyond.

You may not care, or maybe you do and that’s why you’re so mad, but please this constant raging is simply going to end with us out of a game, and I’m not ready to give up WoW just yet.

Don’t lie to get the masses raising their collective pitchforks, it’s not helping.

Yeah because all the constructive criticism before, and during this expansion that the devs have acted upon gives lots of hope that this game has a future…I for one am so happy they listened to us and made essences account wide. Oh wait they didn’t because reasons…

Ralph complains a lot and has trouble not inciting rage in people but the Panda has passion. The devs are either handicapped by the suits or they are drinking the kool-aid and believe their own hype because they work for Blizzard.

I’m not taking away anything from the OP, I stated that already, but talking nonsense just to make your argument while too common in government, in the real world misinformation does not help.

Make the case the game sucks if you will, but throwing in made up stuff in order to achieve this looks silly when you get busted for it.

We are real people, not politicians, we can’t just lie about everything and then be surprised and hurt when you get called out.

Constructive criticism?
I’m not sure you know the meaning of that word.
Especially on these forums lol.

It’s hilarious that you keep repeating tripe like this when clearly many millions of customers have disappeared since the start of wod.

Ensuring that players quit is not exactly pro-consumer. That’s what you support. I’m not sure why you support this. Your posts read like they were written by a PR firm with limited experience in actual gaming.

Probably there’s a reason.

You’ve posted probably 1/3 of all the posts in this thread trying to convince us that someone who puts that much work into a thead is just some reasonable dude.

No. Either you’re obsessed that everyone is wrong on the internet and there is no number of hours too great to win the argument by boring them to death with your silly copy-and-paste screeds, or…

Since it seems you think you’re getting paid by the post, maybe you are.

Players have been leaving since Vanilla actually, leaving, returning, adding multiple accounts, with the peak being WOTLK, not WoD.

Your post is half-baked, but I’m not exactly surprised.

Ah, and what happened to those 100 million accounts that have disappeared?

LIAR.

Now I know exactly where you’re copying and pasting from. Thanks for letting us in on the source. “Nobody has ever left the game permanently, they always come back”.

LOL. Mr “obsessed with posting more than anyone else in this thread” needs to prove he is not actually obsessed with reworking reality…by posting more than anyone else.

Wow and you went on?
Jesus, you’re not half-baked, just a moron. Nice!

It couldn’t be that I disagree with how they made their case?

Has to be me getting paid or trying to win an argument?

Kind of a limited imagination you have there right?

This is the WoW forums, nobody wins arguments here.

And if I was being paid, I’d be talking them up and not calling out their failings.

100 million?
You’re an imbecile lol.
This game peaked at 12 million in WOTLK and people left for various reasons lol

Huh, that doesn’t even make sense.
Tons of people post more than me lol

Wow. You never had an argument. It was all “if I copy and paste enough definitions I can fool those people”. But now you’re just using ablist slurs.

You lost the argument when you started slamming the mentally disabled.

Nobody wins? You have already lost.

In this thread?

LIAR.

When did I say anything about the mentally disable lol.
Calling you a moron or lacking imagination doesn’t attack the mentally disabled, just you lol.

Yeah, you’re clearly another Ralph clone.
Not bothering with your kind.
I can physically feel my brain cells dying as I type this response, you’re that incompetent.

Look it up in the dictionary. How convenient that you can immediately switch from literal definitions to “It’s fine for me to use slurs against the mentally disabled because “moron” isn’t a dictionary definition of a mentally disabled person if I don’t want it to be”.

I’m not going to call you a person with a very low iq like you did to me. But slamming the mentally disabled is when you conceded your had already lost.

Okay one more because you’re a moron.
Literal definition, a stupid person.
Has nothing to do with mentally disabled.

Both “moron” and “stupid” are textbook diagnostic definitions of people with low iq.

0/10/. You said it. Own it.