Thought we were gettign our keyring today

It was stated we would get the keyring. Was this also pushed back till Thursday?

1 Like

Oh thatā€™s the single most valuable QOL thing that they could add. I canā€™t wait for the key ring.

1 Like

Considering they pushed Phase 2 to the 14th, I would say thatā€™s when the keyring will be implemented

Going to be funny when people start complaining they didnā€™t get the key ring.

They have only mentioned Honor and World Bosses Thursday, itā€™s foolish to expect moreā€¦

ā€¦ They said it was coming out in the first patch.

1 Like

They said Phase 2 would start the ā€œweek of Nov. 12ā€, not ā€œON Nov 12ā€.

I care more about the damn keyring than any of the other P2 stuff.

Bring on the PVP! Bring on the world bosses! Fineā€¦ But I want my bag slots back!

3 Likes

0ā°p.kl0l

pk

Reading is hard for some, huh?

2 Likes

This didnā€™t age well, apparently a phase is not a patch eitherā€¦ Itā€™s kind of funny at this point how they miss the pulse in such easy communication points with the community.

This is no longer ā€œyou misinterpreted what we saidā€, if an entire phase with world PvP and functional honour systems is not a ā€œpatchā€, theyā€™re not even using the word like the rest of the world does anymore.

Iā€™m beginning to think they hired the person from that scam private TBC server that kept saying ā€œGMT+1ā€ for launch time.

Imagine expecting major content updates bringing new features and new pve raid bosses being considered a patch- yā€™know, like they have been for the last 15 years.

What fools weā€™ve been for expecting consistency from Blizzard.

1 Like