Those who just want the Lore to be respected

You might want to watch what you openly state about people if you plan to keep posting. Defamation is against the forum code of conduct, which is most widely known on the forum as naming and shaming. But no, I didn’t report your spam topic. People are probably just tired of seeing the same spam topics from you.

1 Like

I mean we don’t know where we officially sit in the grand scheme of things anyway.

So why not customize more?

1 Like

Blizzard themselves have disrespected their own lore through copious amounts of retcons that I don’t even care much anymore. And I used to care a lot.

1 Like

It is not a switch, it is automatic connection. They do not pick and choose the energy they are affected by - though it is implied that they can channel more of a certain power. In the Shadow of the Sun, it shows a High Elf in the Quel’lithien lodge who immediately felt the Sunwell’s reignition.

All Blood Elves are affected by arcane and light energies. Priests and Paladins will channel the light more though, that is true, but they are all affected by both energies regardless - it is not an on/off switch.

Dude, since the TBC and its books Blizzard does not respect the lore, each retcon is worse in each expansion.

and now in DF it is much worse than Shadowlands.

a stupid says: the lore is not that important, of course they are the same stupid that they scared with your #quitwow away when they saw the desperciable ending of Sylvanas in 9.1 and how dare you in Sanctum of the Domination.

And now after the disaster of the supposed Aberrus cinematic, ahh… they tolerate it and tell you that you are toxic when you see and think that the lore is going to hell.

And what is worse? it is logic, who suits them, and who does not, for example: they tolerate that the hunters do not use quivers (not as transmog) ammo or arrows, the tailors are first aid only because of their profession, the Rogues Draneis and Tauren no matter how much noise their hooves make in stealth, and Dracthyrs are dragons.

Ahh… but if you say that: we can have customization eyes for Demon hunters, all races can be warlocks, tails for Worgens, and do a lot of futuristic magictech content like JRPG without ruining the cringe tech of gnomes, ahh. … for them out of logic and ilogic, because in the end it is community convenience or not.

In the end what can be done? nothing unfortunately, because an ignorant mass of the stupid community does not care more than its convenience, and not the freedom that the MMO offers us.

This entire paragraph makes your point invalid. You take disagreement as attacking and insulting, then you turn right around and attack and insult. Pot, kettle, black.

2 Likes

Well, it’s obvious you don’t know Draenei Lore or what Lightforging is.

Like what you like. Complain if you want. But complaining usually gets people poked and prodded. Just like those same people being indignant about it now will to the next person about a topic they don’t care about

And for what? in the end because everything is who suits it or not.

Whose alt are you now? Is that you Kiper? Caps? Or one of those others that have only proven my point this entire topic by doing nothing but hurling insults at me since their first and last post here?

1 Like

That’s the reason I tell people to calm down… It’s gonna happen whether you want it to or not.

and i gonna said, to whom it suits or not, at the end of all it is the one that gives Blizzard the most tantrum as long as it is the whim of the company, read my post that I made in this thread well, there is the lore problem, worse and worse, this time It is because of the gameplay that is saved, but if it were like Shadowlands they would continue the same as what happened in 9.1.

After all, nothing has changed, and they just prefer to continue… inhaling it is little honeymoon smoke that left the 10.0 with a taste of nothing and trying to keep it even worse.

I only post on this character.

The only thing I’ve said about this is Blizz retcons and changes the lore all the time to suit the story they want to tell, so I do not see using lore as a good enough reason to restrict anything. All races/all classes.

1 Like

Well, there are quite a few bad apples here whose posts in this topic weren’t even on topic. Their posts were meant to trollbait and insult me over and over again. I’ve not given them the attention they desired, so they are just reporting my topic with their alts.

When a Moderator eventually gets to reviewing those reports I’m sure, just like with my past topics they tried to flag out, will be restored.

1 Like

If he were me I’d bring up the part where you put int enchants on your hunter and complain about the difficulty in open world content.

I’m going to start reporting you for harassment and defamation since you can’t keep my name out of your mouth.

2 Likes

My topic, Kiper. You could just leave instead of stalking and insulting me in every post you’ve made in my topics. No ones forcing you, and your alts, to post in them or abuse the report system.

What is happening in here.

You all want some juice? Let’s have some calm down juice.

2 Likes

You might be the thread creator but it isn’t your topic. You have no say who can and cannot post or read here.

Says the guy who can’t stop talking about me for whatever creepy reason.

3 Likes

Tell that to those like Kiper whose sole purpose in posting in my topics is to attack and insult me while abusing the report system then admitting that they’re going to abuse it.

Reporting you for defamation isn’t abusing it.