Those Are Chitin Words

My bestie and I got this quest at the same time about a month ago? She immediately no-lifed it so she could get the scarab mount associated with it, because she mains a warlock and creepy is her jam. I figured… “eh, I’ll get it eventually, I play the game enough.”

I am still at 600/1500 pieces of chitin and I understand there’s like two more stages of collection to this quest. I don’t really want the mount in particular, so I’m not bothered, but all the same: I am really curious what the murder stats on this one are. We gotta be creating extinction-level events just to make this mount. This is some Vanilla Silithus stuff. Damn.

You can knock it out in roughly a hour if you use one of the cloth aoe farm spots. Least the first stage im not invested enough to have done it for the rest.

1 Like

That’s pretty much where I’m at.

The mount is cool but not “run this follower dungeon 600 times in a row” cool.

4 Likes

Yeah i got it about a month ago as well and im barely halfway through. Doesnt help that my main activity in game (m+) gives me literally 0.

1 Like

I’m slowly getting the items for it, but I’m not in a hurry either. I like the mount, but the little wings clip through the big wings when it’s on the ground and it bothers me. lol

Only at about 280/1500 on my hunter alt… will get there eventually. Though, I am not a fan of very large mounts so I probably won’t use it often at all.

1 Like

If you’re a tailor or enchanter it’s worth doing just for all the cloth and BoE greens you’ll get along the way.

1 Like

Im sorry…but did you just refer to Siesbarg as a “scarab mount”?

2 Likes

Look, it’s creepy, it’s big, it’s in the nerubian zone, I kinda forgot what it looked like!

1 Like

Forgiveness comes in so many forms and not quite as often. But its not me who you should say sorry to. Apologize to my hulking nerubian monster.

3 Likes

It’s one of the few flying mounts that seems large enough to actually carry some of the bigger races. I use it on my warrior.

1 Like

I’m sorry that I called you a scarab Mr. Siesbarg. :c

1 Like

Youre lucky he was feeding on a dwarf. He accepts. …for now.

Killer Instinct theme starts to play

:c Dwarves are friends, not food!

Farm one of the Nerubian areas with a group; I got about five hundred in thirty minutes in Azj-Kahet.

The horde and alliance may have a tenuous pact of peace but for the individual, such as myself, it falters upon seeing red nameplates. >:)

May the old ways continue!

1 Like

Eh, I know about that method, but I’ve never been a big fan of mindless farming.

My game time is limited these days and that’s not really something I want to spend it on.

1 Like

Baby steps. It all builds up

Bargie doesn’t eat anyone. He was an alchemical assistant all his life. He has no experience in eating people.

I taught him. :relieved:

1 Like