Thnx for new Chosen Identity racial

That’s not what this ability does for Dracthyr, nor is it what they’re asking for. They’re asking for the ability to be in human form while in combat.

Yes it is.

6 Likes

That’s something at least.

Would rather look goofy as a dragon riding a dragon than have to be an elf/human with costume makeup.

Giving Dracthyr proper Dragonriding without a mount is still the ideal, though.

5 Likes

According to the line right after:

Chosen Identity will stay toggled on until manually deactivated.

And according to the OP:

People have been asking to be in human form while in combat as a Worgen since Cata.

1 Like

Chosen Identity is the one that lets you select this option.

What you’re thinking of is called Visage Form.

Yes, some people have. And others have simply wanted the ability for human form to turn back on when combat is exited.

6 Likes

Chosen Identity says:

You can only do that while you’re not in combat. Just like most types of those buttons. And it also says:

Chosen Identity will stay toggled on until manually deactivated.

Again… people have been asking to be in human form while in combat as a Worgen since Cata.

You can already do that.

This is a win for everyone. I can basically pretend Visage doesn’t exist, and stay in my Dracthyr form, and those that prefer Visage can only be in Dracthyr when absolutely needed.

Good change. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

You have to press a button every time. People have been asking to have the form turn back on automatically.

Are you misunderstanding on purpose?

12 Likes

Two Forms, yes. Entropic Embrace, though?

Since it’s something they’re putting in for Dracthyr, perhaps they can port it to Worgan?

Mind you, my annoyance was less having to press a button to change forms, and more that it forced me into Visage so often. :frowning:

3 Likes

Are we going to be able to use visage form in combat? I would love that option myself
Like demonhunters turn demon form for a few spells

1 Like

I’ve quoted this three times now and asked for clarification and this is what I was told.

You hit that button on a Dracthyr and you stay in Visage until you turn it off. According to the OP, the ONLY time you turn into reptile form is when you do the abilities in combat that require reptile form.

I hope so. It’s just quality of life is all.

Sadly older things in the game tend to get ignored though, so I’m not exactly optimistic.

3 Likes

Yes, please and thank you!

That’s a fair outlook, and I can’t blame you.

Well, here’s my hope that our furry friends are rewarded the same choice as the scaly ones. Choose the form you prefer.

4 Likes

lmao how do you turn off being void corrupted

1 Like

I feel like this’ll get applied to worgen, no?

1 Like

druids want something like this too

I quoted the OP quoting Blizzard stating that

This is the functionality that’s being asked for with Two Forms.

There are people who do want to have their Worgen stay as a human form in combat, yes. But those people ask for that directly.

2 Likes