This will be abused (automated punishment)

Nah, they’re the ones who claim they’re being oppressed because of their privilege.

I already expanded on that for you, but the fact is it’s the same mechanism. The acting party being that a AI or a GM is meaningless to the conversation.

What needs to be eliminated for Classic WoW is the ability for the AI to react to any situation regarding players ability to communicate.

If a player is so toxic that they require a silence, then you may as well just Ban them for a day because it’s effectively the same thing for a solo player in Classic WoW.

yes sounds like what I said in the first place, though if we are truly honest, that behavior is not restricted to one label.

Makes no difference, the terms refer to 2 different penalties, people get confused enough , no need to help them :O)

The point people here are making has nothing to do with the penalties of bad behavior and a punishment for it.

What they’re upset about is the allowance of AI to be the arbitrator of temporary so called justice when clearly it’s incapable of distinguishing the difference between justice and gaming the system.

Ok? nothing to do with my correction, but yes that is what people are saying, I know that,lol, this is hardly the first thread on the topic.

Whether or not you think :ok_hand: is racist, which is a whole debacle of its own, an issue being brought up is that people will abuse the mechanic for advantages in pvp or out in the world. “But we must stop the racists” has nothing to do with this.

2 Likes