This transfer is not currently available for your characters faction

I told everyone that more servers were a mistake, many people did.

You all cried “QUUEUES” and they opened more servers. We told everyone this would happen. We stated that this scenario currently happening would happen.

Yet you didn’t listen. I have not one iota of sympathy.

Told you so.

Faction queues are incoming I’ll guarantee you that. Blizzard is seeing how many horde will transfer.

2 Likes

How did you have a dual faction guild?

Thank god they finally started restricting transfers based on faction. Sorry for OP though that sucks

2 Likes

Blizzard is going to gate the Horde with queues for sure. I’m surprised there hasn’t been a blue post, but they are probably still thinking of a way to break it to the community.

1 Like

Zero.

/10char

Same thing happened to us. People are saying to open up a ticket in game. I’d wait first, to see if Blizz announces this. Otherwise I suggest you get everyone to do it.

1 Like

So again, how is this the players fault and not Blizzards? Look at the options and tell me if you would be ok dealing with this:
Option A: Stay and be severely outnumbered and camped with no real pvp options
Option B: Take free transfer to a dead server
Option C: Reroll hours / days worth of work

Once again, you are literally trying your hardest to blame the players for this. Its like you literally can’t believe Blizzard, and outstanding company, could botch the launch this hard. It must be the players right?
No sh@# everyone cried queues. Who the hell would pay for a game to wait 6 HOURS to play which the queues lasted A MONTH. If I’m paying for a game, I’m expecting to be able to PLAY THE GAME I’M PAYING FOR. Blaming people for wanting something they actually paid real money for is beyond idiotic.
And like I stated, I agree with you in that just creating more servers because of the queue WAS STUPID. They should have launched with those servers so people could prepare or not have to switch. What ended up happening was people would put time in and not want to switch, while others would hate queues and switch, thus groups get split. They should have offered free transfers right off the bat so people could actually play with their friends without having to reroll or lose their reserved name.
You are trying to hard to work this stoic “I told you so” angle just to stroke your own ego. You didn’t tell anyone so. You are just so far up Blizzards a#$ that you can’t see they are screwing everyone else.

7 Likes

I’ve never really “empathized” with anyone server hopping with the use of server transfers 'cause they’re too lazy to create a new Character.

That’s why I rolled on a PvE server. I always wonder why people complain about being constantly ganked while leveling. I mean, you know what you’re signing up for when you opt onto a PvP server.

3 Likes

Give me a few horde/alliance level 60 boosts and I’ll roll on the underpopulated servers

1 Like

In case you forgot, this is an RPG. People put a lot of work into their characters. If you believe someone should have to redo days worth of work because of the companies incompetence then you are delusional.
The idea of the game is to have fun. Restarting all of the work you put in to work around Blizzard is not fun. Its not being “too lazy” to create a new character. Realistically people are just going to quit instead then you end up with a dead game.

2 Likes

This is absolutely true.

As a Faerlina player staring at a WoW login error 51900319: I totally knew what I signed up for.

It’s crazy that there is another side to this - in that the player should accepts some responsibility for server dancing to begin with. No different than buckling up and driving the 405 everyday.

Call it whatever you want, those who waited it out are now enjoying the fruits of their patience with the best servers and game experience.

2 Likes

You have an RP rep to the Server. Being able to Server hop and escape Server Reputation of one’s Character takes away from the RP point you’re trying to push.

You can still have fun creating a new character. And thank you, I agree. Creating a Character is not “too lazy”.

And they should, if the Game doesn’t suit their needs. I really want to know what it means for a Game to be “dead”. I still haven’t figured it out.

You should have known. Asmongold plays on that server. What did you expect???

Why are people still engaging with the obvious troll. Come on, Zakiri, he is baiting heavily in here.

I call it paying for a product and expecting that product. Waiting 6 hours for anyone with any kind of life is not realistic and is disgusting to do to your customer. And “you” might be enjoying it but a lot of people aren’t happy. Especially those on severely unbalanced servers.

Yes you can still have fun creating a new character. But most people want to keep the one they spent days working on. Not wanting to lose their work isn’t “lazy”.
And my point isn’t that they can’t do that, my point is that Blizzard has screwed people to the point where they feel their only option is to reroll quit. 7 out of 10 or so of my friends have already quit because of these issues.

I think I was pretty clear? I totally expected it :stuck_out_tongue:
My point was not to complain but to own up to my own choices.
Sorry if you missed that.

LOL I totally agreed with and gave you a HEART MAN!?! CMON!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Well, you were impatient. Everyone told you to just wait out the queues, and for good reason. You and many others chose not to.

We told you what would happen, it is happening, you didn’t listen.

I’m just enjoying the drama on the forums because a bunch of people predicted this and it’s funny to see those same people whining about not being able to play because of queues now screwed because they couldn’t wait.

Don’t know what else to tell you.