This transfer is not currently available for your characters faction

i transfered off all my toons if my friends are stuck on that old server we’re all just gonna quit so im hoping beyond hope that this is not true

Hey now, sour cow, :stuck_out_tongue: it actually COULD be legit.

It is very possible somebody on team A hit the big red button before team B was awake.

Speaking from actual, and sadly, repeated experience. This is indeed, what we call, “technical difficulties” in the Biz and I imagine video games do the same.

“Technical issues” is pretty fun to explore…I mean…somebody’s face is red somewhere, from embarrassment or just plain 'ol maniacal laughter, or a Horde Heartseeker spy who manages to work in Irvine. We will never know.

highly doubt theyre going to do anything to help you guys

Maybe you should read my post because I have no clue what your response is even about.

This is exactly why this is a problem. This is what happened at the start of Classic too. We’ve lost a lot of players because of Blizzards incompetence and anyone defending Blizzard over this wants the game to fail or is a psychopath that has no ability to empathize with others.

1 Like

Picks PVP server, can’t handle it and threatens to quit.

Pretty funny.

explain that to the blizz reps

I meant to reply to Squancher so not sure why it tagged you. Can’t change it in edit either.

They are quitting because they can’t play with their friends, not because of pvp. Learn to read, its literally one sentence.

5 Likes

Maybe their friends shouldn’t have transferred. The goal was for them to get away from their current server due to imbalance, making the problem worse.

These people transferring ARE THE PROBLEM.

just trying to get all our friends on one server has nothing to do with pvp vrs pve

4 Likes

You mean Alliance that wanted to be in the exact same position you are in now? Why aren’t you going to HS so you can be in the Stalagg Alliance position?

For the same reason- you’re a coward that doesn’t want to be camped to oblivion, you’d rather be the one with 9 pals clapping each other on the back as you hunt down the one or two Alliance in the open world stubborn enough to still try levelling, while no doubt dodging the handful of Alliance guilds on raid night cuz you wouldn’t want to have actually challenging pvp and risk losing buffs eh?

Why don’t you go back to camping FPs and instance portals like the rest of your faction while you pretend you’re different from the Alliance on HS doing the exact same thing for the same cowardly reasons.

10 Likes

blizzars has initiated population control

just like… CHINA!

coincidence? i think not

You guys got the servers you deserve.

I’ll be on Fearlina actually enjoying a perfectly balanced server without a bunch of whiners on it. Everyone there are people who don’t up and change plans because they had to play NOW.

Then only Horde guilds can xfer? And you don’t have Alliance guilds split?

Why would that be a bad thing exactly- the problem here is you have many guilds now that split- maybe those that went to HS will find new guilds, it is after packed. But, those that were playing with 10+ year friends that are now split will be done, and those left behind on Stalagg with no guild now are going to quit.

If they’d done it smart and only let Horde xfer- or done it smarter and only let Horde xfer the first time too- the Alliance on dominated servers would be in a considerably better position- not a great one, but a much better one.

1 Like

Explain how players who rolled on Stalagg and are still Stalagg Alliance, that put up with months of camping and are sticking with it regardless of the huge population imbalance- deserve to be on a server that barely has any Alliance left on it?

So you honestly think that players that put up with being outnumbered all the time deserve to get screwed even further? Explain that, please.

6 Likes

You are correct in that people transferring is the problem, but if you took even just a second to try to understand WHY people are transferring or want to transfer you would understand and empathize more rather than strolling in here with the sole intention of rustling people. It might be funny for you at the time because it isn’t a problem for you personally but this is part of the problem that Blizzard has that causes the game to die.
Opening free transfers without restrictions was stupid. Launching Classic with a quarter of the servers it needed was stupid(along with no latin servers). Telling people to transfer to off certain servers to other ones just to have to wait in a queue for 6 hours on that server. Opening new servers a day or two after launch and not letting people transfer forcing people to either to choose to reroll or stick out queues, was STUPID. They have tried their absolute best to start Classic as incompetently as they could and you still have the balls to defend them.

7 Likes

OP had a horde character on the server he wanted to transfer to.

good. there should be a barrier to changing servers. time. If that was in place from the start we wouldn’t be where we are now. thanks, free rerolls.

You are making the problem worse for those on that server by leaving. You can’t just have a whole faction abandon a server. You guys are ridiculous.