This transfer is not currently available for your characters faction

I cannot help but feel a strong schadenfreude. Not for those who got cut off from their friends, but for blizzard. The abject lack of foresight of virtually every decision and implementation is an epic thing to behold.

Who does? The population?

1 Like

I’m sure it’s queued to be updated in the next sprint cycle… 2 weeks from now :rofl:

1 Like

Unfortunately not a troll I was in the guild in question.

In the .lua for the patch, there is functions for faction restriction. It isn’t confirmed it has been implemented though, so it could be a 11/10 troll.

I am sorry you all got screwed. I’ve heard of cases where people got their transfers reserved. Perhaps making a ticket requesting transfer reverses may be considered. Good luck!

Both Horde players who are happy about guilds being split (as they lose more targets to people quitting), and to Blizzard thinking they can do whatever they want and people will still pay to play. (some will because they’re addicted to Classic like a drug, but meh.)

https://imgur.com/ZjKUMiS

I went and looked…yup its true

1 Like

Who has done this?

Honestly i’d do a paid xfer if it meant i didnt have to deal with blizzards annoying rules on the free xfers. Stalagg has in itself many problems when you play on alliance, and wanting to xfer off it isnt just a “afraid to pvp lol” anyone who says that is blind to the issues of the server.

LOL blizzard really is the worst at this faction balance, thing, this is lit dumber than having 8 servers at the start.

This is why most players on the forums say to never take the transfer.

Bro, never take the transfer, stay on the high pop server, blizz just screwed your entire guild up because they are incompetent lol.

1 Like

I definitely don’t think anyone is arguing against faction specific transfers and even no warning would’ve been fine IF they didn’t add it randomly 30 minutes into transfers being open!!! It should have been from the beginning.

5 Likes

Yea, the incompetence of the devs is soaring high these days.

If you never expect them to make the right move, you wont be as disapointed by them.

2 Likes

Yeah lets just let all the Alliance leave a server and destroy two servers in the process. One being all Horde and one all Alliance.

Should have only let horde transfer to begin with and if you insist on a transfer as Alliance, you get to go to a PVE server only.

1 Like

Maybe you should have stayed on your server.

Bliz did the right thing. Heartseeker will now be a legit EST server. Thank you bliz. Allies should have known better than to transfer anyways. HS is plugged with allies.

Thank goodness, a victim blamer has finally come into the thread.

4 Likes

Finding a group on a High pop server is the only good thing, everything else is a pain.

People are complaining about them putting in faction restrictions without telling people, not about faction restrictions in general, so now guilds / friends are split which is a problem.

2 Likes

So all the Alliance who fled to Heartseeker in the first place share no blame in the staggering disparity on both servers that now exist?

Thus making the problem worse, great idea.