This transfer is not currently available for your characters faction

Oh dude a level 23 Rogue is your main? I for sure thought you had a 60 on Heartseeker or something, no wonder you’re so wildly off base about the state of the PvP playing field at 60.

Last night multiple Alliance raids completely locked down Blackrock Mountain for hours. That’s not something you’re ever going to see Horde do on Heartseeker, so no the comparison you’re trying to draw is completely out of touch with reality.

If you read that, you’d realize that Alliance at end-game are very strong on Stalagg. When we were running around with our dungeon blues, Alliance was out there smashing us with Bonereavers and Perdition’s Blades a week after launch.

Maybe spend less time on the forums whining and more time leveling and you can join them.

No wonder you won’t move- you’re complaining about Alliance on a server you have a massive numbers advantage on, you wouldn’t be able to handle HS.

Having a solid Alliance raid core means pretty much nothing for people still levelling btw. And I am leveling- or at least, looking for a dungeon group to do so while I’m on the forums. Believe it or not, it can take days to find a group at low levels, that’s how decimated the non-60 population of the Alliance is now.

1 Like

uhh…

Stalagg -> Arcanite Reaper Horde-only
Stalagg -> Heartseeker Horde-only

You realize how ridiculous you sound when Stalagg currently only allows Horde transfers off the server.

Horde has the numbers but Alliance has the strength. This amuses me greatly.

2 Likes

I feel for you because that situation would suck.

However, it does say on the transfer post that transfers can stop at any moment without notice.

You were warned. It doesn’t make it suck less but at least they told you this was a risk before you did it.

Are you familiar with the phrase “Quality over quantity” by any chance?

Hmm, interesting. Wonder if a transfer as a group option. Where you would created some sort of a special group of users that want to xfer together and it would check thing like is the mailbox empty etc before they can be added to the group, and once they are added they can no longer receive mail etc. Hmm… Interesting idea to make xfers a better user experince… And less support tickets so it is a win/win!

Yes, in fact it seems to me like the quality of the Alliance on Stalagg is greater than the quantity of Horde. :^)

3 Likes

Thank you for repeating my exact argument.

That however, makes me confused as to why you’re confused if we both have the same outlook.

I said I’m amused, not confused. Reading comprehension, friend. :slight_smile:

Well at least one Horde is willing to admit the reason Horde players stack on servers is because they’re horrible players.

3 Likes

Oh by all means, please do willfully ignore the fact that the only reason the Horde players are stacked is because the Alliance left in the first place.

At this rate, maybe you can delude yourself to level 60 at some point before AQ40 drops.

You’ve the option to freely enjoy what alliance do, I notice you’re too much of a coward to take it. Say what you want- what’s factually happening is I’m on a server where I’m vastly outnumbered- and you’re on a server that’s basically pve for Horde at this point, yet you’re still complaining about how much better the other side is than you.

1 Like

theyre not heartless, i could see them moving the people who ended up getting stranded away from the guild when it was a whole guild xfer plan then i dont see why they wouldnt Reverse the xfer so they can play w the guild again.

Waiting any longer would have been awful it had to be done

at that point faction leaders will become their source of honor until battlegrounds come in P3.

there won’t be much tears going around.

1 Like

Bwahaha more alliance scum abandoning their bretheren looking for an easy way. These xfers were alway entended to balance servers not for you to mess em up even more by killing your current servers.

Sorry if I came off critical. I was just pointing out the obvious for those of us who don’t follow Twitch drama :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

BS. What the hell do you mean you can’t have a whole faction abandon a server? Most pvp servers were launched without a faction. You cant say a faction abandoned a server when it never existed in the first place. Stalagg was almost 80:20 ratio since launch. If horde were as hardcore as they claim to be, Heartseeker should have a queue in the thousands right now. Horde would be lining up in droves just to transfer to the one PVP server where there are alliance players. But this isn’t the case, are you scared? /chicken

Yeah, I’m totally scared playing on a 50/50 server that is one of the most popular.

Get wrecked.