This Rogue whine thread gives me life

It’s the little things that give me joy nowadays.

10 Likes

Considering rogues can kill you in 10 seconds or less and they complain about us being able ro see them…what a joke

10 Likes

gets popcorn

Someone’s salty about forgetting about Shadowstep.

4 Likes

… also don’t DHs have a buff icon and pose they assume when they’re using Sight?

1 Like

Yes there is an icon showing its use. And if you dont move you will stand normally

1 Like

nods

The Icon’s all I need, even if they don’t you know they do. Just like Hunters with Flares and Traps. That’s basic Rogue knowledge there.

1 Like

Well its also not like rogues cant reatealth so the argument is null

Yeah.

Vanish, Shadow Dance, shanking the DH in the face so there’s no one TO notice you.

Oh, and the most glaringly obvious thing: Blind

Also when the dh goes into combat the ability is canceled

3 Likes

nods

Thanks baby, I know it :wink:

There is an add on that announces when you stealth…

Okay? (Not really sure why this was directed at me) :3

I’ll grant the spectral sight nerf… if they bring back classic stealth lol

2 Likes

I will take the spectral sight removal if they remove vanish from rogues

Lol.
Ok, but DH needs immunity from Blind interrupts.
Because of the whole eye removal stick in becoming a DH.
/sarcasm

1 Like

Vanish isn’t even a problem, it’s the combination of cloak, vanish, evasion, conduits, that make rogues sexy these days.

I’m cool with them removing the ability if they make rogue stealth cd high lol. So if they get picked out of stealth it’s really punishing. Just cause a rogue in this meta is complaining about DH.

1 Like

Well i was being sarcastic. They want to remove our ability to see them fine. Lets remove their vanish which lets be honest is an ohh Sh** button for when they mess up. a good rouge will have it bound and cloak bound as well or in a cast macro that vanishes and cloaks them.

I find it very funny that a rogue is complaining about anything these days, especially as I have said that they can kill you in under 10 seconds while stun locking you so you cant do anything about it all while emote spamming laughing at you and spitting on you. Right now in pvp they are one of the most op classes and yet some rogues are not happy with it they still cry about other abilities other classes have. But hey this is just my two cents.

I Get where you’re coming from. I now have a rogue at max level, and ret paladin. People complain about these classes in PVP, and it’s understandable. I can understand why they complain, but don’t always think it is justified, though. It’s like having the world’s fastest car, but it can only go in a straight line. That’s what playing my ret and sub rogue are like.

Sure the burst is AMAZING, but outside of that, everything is just meh. Sure you can heal, but sacrificing DMG. Now arms warrior is kind of like the perfect class and spec in pvp IMO right now. They have great consistent dmg, still have good burst, tons of utility, good survivability. I don’t want my ret to be a warrior, but I also don’t want to ONLY have burst and that’s it.

My rogue feels much of the same way as Sub. Now I’m not geared, only about 200 Item level, so I don’t global most people as everyone is pretty geared these days. I still do respectable damage, but outside of the burst, I feel the same way as ret. You are just running trying to stealth because of a cheap legendary, or just padding with rupture waiting for CDs to come up again.

Now I’m sure there are people who just want to be as OP as heck, but this is generally the argument I see coming from those classes.