DH Spectral Sight Needs to be Nerfed

Hello, being able to see Rogues anywhere every 30 seconds for 10 seconds is ridiculous. You hunt demons, not Rogues. I think this spell should only detect Rogues within 10 yards. Or it should be removed entirely because they have those stupid blindfolds on so they shouldn’t be able to see anything in the first place.

26 Likes

DH players just having a black screen at all times to simulate the blindfold is the best takeaway from this.

43 Likes

They can see me ANYWHERE?! I knew I was being watched on the toilet the other day! Bunch of creeps.

14 Likes

the range should be decently cut down, crappy base guarding demon hunters can see across the map in storm and callous my position easy.

I’d be happy if it was like 40 yards

18 Likes

Yes, they can see through walls and clothes.

3 Likes

I wonder if you get a bunch of voyeur DHs hanging out in the bushes outside the Moonguard Goldshire.

9 Likes

It shouldn’t be nerfed. DH’s should just be deleted from the game.

27 Likes

agreed, just a trash class made up to sell an expansion.

10 Likes

just increase the CD to 1 min and range detection of 15 yards.

7 Likes

Except even without stealth you can melt dhs.

4 Likes

When I see a DH in that crouched position, I shadow step to them and beat them to the punch.

9 Likes

Being seen halway through a BG is truly stupid and eliminates the element of surprise even on points without a DH around.

7 Likes

LOL that would be a good april fools patch note

1 Like

And that’s why you wait for them to cast spectral sight and sprint to node as soon as its down.

2 Likes

My only problem with Spectral Sight is the distance, being seen from literally anywhere in RBGs is so annoying. They can just sit on a flag and see any stealth plays before they happen with zero counterplay.

Give it a 30 yrd limit and I’m fine, Stealth does need some minor counters but it’s far too strong in RBGs.

11 Likes

Spectral sight should at least be unavailable in arenas. That’s some BS AND RUINS GAMES for rogues. If rogues can’t use shroud in arenas then pallys shouldn’t use bubble and DH shouldn’t be able to SS.

6 Likes

This is one thing I disagree with.

A demon hunter knocking you out of stealth shouldn’t in any way be the deciding factor of your pvp experience.

You can always just kidney the healer if you can’t get a sap off and then go for a kill on the kill target. Then you can go for a re stealth. A demon hunter won’t be using spectral sight on cooldown in the middle of combat.

In battlegrounds I can count on 1 hand how many times I’ve been knocked out of stealth by one. And they came out like 5 years ago. Usually when a demon hunter is sitting at a flag and uses it and i just so happen to be close enough to be hit with a glaive.

5 Likes

I’m with Zombie on this one y’all.

Stealth is one of the best abilities in the game, and besides the bugs that take us out randomly, there is relatively small counterplay against it that doesn’t come down to luck.

I think the range should be smaller, but thats it.

Also - can DH eyes see you through pillars/structures? Cuz I line them every single game in arena. Can DH eyes and the eyes that pop up in arena see through LoS?

Yes they can.

1 Like

LOL that’s hilarious.

I’ve been lining them thinking it couldn’t see through all that :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes