This ret discussion is so sad

Then can they please stop trying to make the raids/dungeons harder to encourage players to exclude people with underperforming specs.

1 Like

good point lmao.

Buffing ret not would be a bad idea. I dont think you guys realize how insane Rets are this patch when they get Smourne. The entire patch is based around that one weapon.

I can’t tell if you agree we should buff or shouldn’t you seem to have a double negative in there.

Oops lol just realized that

Both Shadow and Ret have their final talent and skills interaction from 3.3.5 and they are at the state they should be.

Further changing and balancing things around patches will lead to a even bigger wave of people complaining and asking for buffs.

For instance, you can add Blood, BM and Frost here as well.

well Naxx has been extremely easy, so we will see with Ulduar.

someone has to be at the bottom.
That’s always the case, and always will be for every expansion of this game,
yes this time around is a popular class/spec, but whatever! you chose to play that disgusting sht, nothing to do.
You can’t expect blizzard to balance the game around your wishes.

Psure your t10 makes you more than viable. Asking for that now is crazy

1 Like

Good

No one seems to remember. Wow original website clearly stated paladins were a class designed to be easy. EASY

Easy dont deserve the same spot as the ones that work hard.

People making claims that ret will be bottom in T8 are stupid.

1 Like

Ret will definitely be at the bottom in T8. The class has no kit. If you look at the damage details of ret, it’s all seal damage - none of the other buttons barely do any additional damage… once you combine that with the folks at Warcraft logs disqualifying any cleave damage from fights, you have half of a spec. I would love for it to be reverted to its state in earlier patches, but that would open a conversation for other classes wanting buffs. As someone said earlier, if Blizzard changes any class it needs to be the UH DK gargoyle snapshot bs

If its any consolation, that cleave damage still helps the raid progress even if WCL negates it. So theres that.

bro you have the most ignorant uninformed takes of anyone on the forum every thread I see you in you’re like Ret’s are great they don’t need a buff they won’t be bottom in t8 what evidence do you have to support your claims do you even understand ret itemization.

1 Like

they didn’t even have to directly buff the class all they had to do was say okay in ulduar holy damage is increased by 10%

More than you do, obviously.

Rets aren’t good in DF. I think it is locks and boomies atm.

Why are ret players complaining? They litterally two shot everyone in PvP. It’s not my fault single digit IQ players roll pally, and they dang sure shouldn’t be buffed. Get a life you nerds.

1 Like

When a class is balanced, it’s looked at in regards to all types of content and what it can do, open world, dungeons, raids and pvp and designed with the idea that other classes exist alongside them as well.

Retribution paladins have a full immunity, 50% incoming damage reduction, notable healing, cleanse poisons, disease and magic effects, divine storm heals nearby allies for 25% of the damage it deals (glyph for another 10% I think) hand of freedom, hand of protection, divine intervention, multiple buffs and auras to choose from and a targeted threat reduction for an ally.

Being a retribution Paladin is about more than doing damage, your value is not just found in DPS but how you use the multiple tools available to support your allies and win as a group.

2 Likes

the notion that they even think that there’s a possibility that the majority of people would be okay with them putting their grimy paws on classic class balance is actually laughable

1 Like