This raid is so trivial

Normal recleared week 2 in 45 minutes i mean what else can you say about that.

4 Likes

Normal is supposed to be super easy.

53 Likes
3 Likes

Do it with your eyes closed.

3 Likes

What kind of nothing-burger post is this?

There are difficulty tiers in raids for a reason.

32 Likes

Worst raid i ever saw.

• Another fire themed raid. It became too repetitive.
  • The boss rooms all looks the same and don’t even interact with the fights.
  • Most of the bosses models are not unique. Are just ramdom npcs we already saw in open world.
  • The fights are more of the same, no new mechanics.

5 flights and 4 incarnates, each one with unique powers. Dragonfight had potential to have many unique raid with variety of themes, but it ended being just all about fire: fire with storm, fire with shadow, fire with plants, 50 shades of fire…

15 Likes

I have to agree.

Never seen the raid and only died because i kind of went in blind but figured out the mechanics after i died… nothing unique.

I was not blown away by the raid like i was in legion.

4 Likes

Upset that normal difficulty is normal difficulty and not as hard as Mythic. News at 11.

32 Likes

You could always try and tackle mythic if you think the raid is too easy.

The world first clear is still up for grabs maybe you can get it?

21 Likes

Heroic is still plenty tough for pugs unfortunately. Spent 2 hrs on H Larry no kill xc

2 Likes

I agree. Abolish raids.

There’s your problem.

3 Likes

I thought it was really fun. Better than Abberus

2 Likes

They offer higher levels of difficulty than normal for people who find normal to be easy.

5 Likes

As far as raids go it was the best raid in a long time. There is like… 5 bosses that follow on from the previous boss with zero trash, no massive ridiculous run backs, and no stupid overproduced mechanics.

As for complaints of it being a fire raid, it’s Fyrakk and the Druids of flame taking over flammable temple; if it weren’t fire and tree themed it would be incredibly weird.

I don’t like raiding but it’s the most tolerable raid there has been in a long time.

Nobody on Earth can legitimately claim the difficulty is too easy since it hasn’t been killed, if you’re finding it too easy it’s because you’re choosing to engage with a version too easy for you.

2 Likes

Well, assuming you’ve already done the raid during the first week, it makes sense that the raid be easier second week around since you have already experience the bosses and figured out strats for them.

So I don’t understand what you’re trying to say or complain about, OP.

I say, “Now go do it on heroic, hero.”

1 Like

I like how quickly it can be done.

CONGRATZ TOASTER YOU WON A STAR *

Now go touch some grass :+1:

4 Likes

It’s normal lol

1 Like