This pretty much confirms Mechagnome as AR?

EDIT: In my excitement I didn’t realize that this is already being discussed in the Mechagnome AR thread:

What is it? A brand new dance!
I mean… Why they would add this animation to just a NPC race?

Edit: I’ve seen torn opinions on the dance itself, but I personally think it’s AWESOME.

3 Likes

Confirms it in my mind.

1 Like

Not necessarily, Ogres they had they own and unique dance too.
Even so, could be a hint, but not a confirmation.

Yeah, sorry… It was an exaggeration. But it’s surely a hot hint.

Is that suppose to be a form of the robot?

If you watch the video of the male dance it’s literally the same as the regular gnome male. So I don’t get why this one gets a new dance.

It’s not unique.

2 Likes

Probably the male is placeholder… I think both had the original gnome dance before this build.

Did we need an almost exact copy of the thread made yesterday? As many people said in that thread, it doesn’t confirm anything, as many non playable races have dances. The only confirmation will be when blizz reveals it.

4 Likes

Was unique, and also was originally from ogres. Ogres NPC appeared before the Moonkin Form was implemented. Moonkin form was added in 1.8.0, and his dance is a copy paste of the original ogre dance.

2 Likes

But weren’t ogres a playable race in alpha? May be why

1 Like

They’re “confirmed” since last year Blizzcon.

Yup. It’s a leftover. Blizzard doesn’t just ANIMATE something unless there’s a purpose.

Why are the eyes different from what we’ve seen before?

It believable for mecha-gnomes to be the gnomes allied race, but then again it is blizzard we are talking about… ALSO mecha-gnomes look like rotisserie chicken

Because normal eyes are part of the mechagnome customization option too

But Ogres don’t have a female model, customizable faces or demonstrated that they can equip all item slots.

This dance is just another check off the list of work Blizz needs to do if they decide Mechagnomes will be an AR. In my opinion, the close an NPC race is to a character race, the more likely it’ll be an AR.

2 Likes

We already know that Mekkatorque will become a Mechagnome out of sheer survival variables. (that and Blizzard is delightfully predictable)

We also have a hunch that Kelsey Steelspark will become a Mechagnome as well if anyone remembers her famously stating that, " I wish that I was a machine…"

Mechagnomes look great :slightly_smiling_face:

Can’t wait to play one

3 Likes

And they will probably be the least played AR…seems like a waste to me.