This PrePatch event does not respect player time

And you? You are whining on a forum about how players shouldn’t value their own time. This event was egregious and universally panned for that aspect of its designed, except for a few, like you, who seem to be auditioning to be an unconvincing PR flack, should Blizzard ever need any of those.

Look in the mirror, dude. You have described yourself perfectly.

2 Likes

I wonder if Opa stretches before they commence their over-the-top trolling on these forums.

Amount of vitriol here is impressive. Think you need some sunlight.

Homie’s not wrong. Dragonflight was a massive pivot from shadowlands in terms of respecting player time. A pre-patch being buggy for a few days really doesn’t change that reality.

2 Likes

Opa is a great opening line when the waiter brings the flaming cheese.

:surfing_man: :surfing_woman:

2 Likes

Far too late and far too half-assed. Just because they start from a position of absolute idiocy does not excuse following it with the most obvious corrective steps months after the beta testing that reported the problem.

It still blows. Currency gain is abysmal for how much stuff there is to buy. And before you start neeping about 'yOu ShOuLdN’T gEt EvErYtHiNg!!!", cram it. yes players should be able to get everything in a time-limited event. Hard stop. The question is what time investment that should take.

4 hours per week? Prob more than that, sure. 10? 40? 80? Obviously there is a point where things get stupid.

Don’t forget that even players not trying to 100% are going to walk away with very little to show for it. Someone who only does 3x weeklies 3x times gets less than 30k. Enough for one weapon they really like and a mount or pets.

And yeah I like to throw the F word around a lot but I’ll do it again: whoever did the time calculation on the original currency rate and ok’d it being 200+ hours should be fired. They are cancerous to this product by taking a harmfully lazy route to get to the financial outcome they want.

3 Likes

You said it yourself. Forum complaints resulted in better gameplay, including for this event. You know, the one I complained about. On here.

Not only I am satisfied with listening to myself, Blizzard listened too.

But have you listened to yourself lately? Not only were my concerns determined to have merit and were vindicated, it literally costs you nothing not to accidentally reveal how worthless your time is by complaining about players valuing their own time.

3 Likes

LOL

A person doesnt make an MMO according to your personal wants and they deserve to be fired? Dude your so dramatic you need to do a HARD STOP yourself.

Stunning refutation, very convincing.

So how many hours do you think it should take. Give a number so everyone can laugh at how sweaty you think that should be, and how hard you want ordinary players to get shafted.

2 Likes

I already gave my opinion on this, You see im not coping from an unhealthy mental issue called FOMO. I dont think everything should be earned unless you no life it. i noticed how you ignored the other part of my comment and only quoted the LOL which is hilarious.

Stop expecting people to cater to your unhealthly mental issues and start acting like an adult.

Feedback matters.

That is why putting TBC normal flying behind PF is a mistake for TWW!

It punishes the physically disabled players the most!

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

What the heck are you rambling about, OP? If you need end game gear, this is sooooo easy and you can stop when you have the gear. If you want to level a toon, it is sooooo easy, and you are going to be able to buy end game gear when you hit 70. It’s only as much of a grind as you want/need gear. And the gear comes QUICK.

It is exceedingly alt friendly because the currency can easily be transferred between your toons.

I agree. All three events should run concurrently and begin again five minutes after the current boss is killed. In addition, since this is catch-up mechanic that’ll get replaced rather quickly once the expansion drops, bosses should drop a couple Wyrm’s crests along with the Drake’s. Anything we get now will only be relevant for another week and a half.

1 Like

You have eloquently showcased why you are a valued member of the WoW community.

+2000

:surfing_man: :surfing_woman:

1 Like

Some will undoubetly disagree, and that’s fine. Heh.

1 Like

If all were ran concurrently everyone would be in Searing Gorge zooming from Stitches to Hogger nonstop and taking a breather to beat on Rag.

1 Like

oh no you have to play the game, OH NO!!!11!1!

:face_with_diagonal_mouth::pensive::neutral_face::expressionless::neutral_face::no_mouth::persevere::frowning_with_open_mouth::anguished::weary::tired_face::sob::poop:

Possibly. Though, I know I’d rotate so I don’t get bored. I don’t think I’m the only one. But, who knows?

1 Like