This party camps pvp WQ all day everyday : its 5v1 everytime

is this not harrassment? it takes me 2mins to do the WQ killing the creatures required
oh turn wm off yeah thats solves it right blawg ITS A PVP WQ ? also 5v1 ? thanks

also the WQ phases and i run into them no matter what server im playing its the same people

1 Like

seems normal to me doing world pvp at a designated world pvp area. if its 5v1 bring some more guys? world pvp has always been about risk vrs reward.

4 Likes

yes, keep warmode off to prevent trouble. they can’t do a thing anymore. it will make them bored.

1 Like

lol /10chars

Perish the thought!

No risk for groups, no rewards really for anyone. :thinking:

3 Likes

Dude and his group exploits dreamsurge buffs. More like risk vs risk :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

no one wants pvp server in cross realms mostly. this is why blizz changed it. i am not taking my risk. too many people. they come cheating on jerks. not worth it to gamble.

ah found one of the pvp WQ campers, ya nice solution, you sit there all day everyday , oh wait it REALLY IS ONE OF THEM “bite the curb” is their guild name lmfao all of your members should do just that - take a big ol’ bite- , oh and that’s why none of you do rated pvp, right?

i would not dare to do it. that is why i refrain not to do bad things. i rather do normal quests not taking high risk. that is why i take it low. this is why it was BS. it is no good.

world pvp is fun. world pvp quests… vomit

theres no :racing_car: risk lol that guild just camps the WQ daily in group just to grief
i was farming some gold from pvp WQ dailies + im honor level 495 get a bit of honor extra from the pvp WQ dailies got all 10x toons done in 20mins ez pz but yeah i am getting more gold without the grief and i do rated pvp since that’s the real thing hehehe

The answer was right under your nose the whole time.

If the only reason you’re in warmode is for the bonuses, then that’s why you’re having a bad time. World pvp is kinda/sorta a “no rules” version of pvp. Turn warmode off if it bothers you.

2 Likes

this guy gets it. risk vrs reward :stuck_out_tongue:

i wanted to keep world pvp server off, but when you in the world pvp quest, they flag you in for that. that is all.

i agree with snowcrest. what he says is better.

Pvp happened in wm reeeeeee
These ^ and “pvp happened on a pvp server” salt posts will never stop will they lol

You don’t need to be in a raid group to do world PvP at a PvP world quest area. Sparks don’t drop beyond five players either. Disable raid grouping at PvP objectives. Problem solved. It’s pretty clear these clowns can’t win without a completely unfair advantage.

true. it is horrible. not all were perfect it seems. they want to cheat to gain advantage. this is what upsets people with. pvp world server is not right for most people.