This party camps pvp WQ all day everyday : its 5v1 everytime

i agree Wpvp is crazy unfair ppl always doing rat tactics.

1 Like

^^ Nice name.

That’s what makes it fun.
There are other modes if you just want a direct competition of pure mechanical skill.
A lot of the fun of wpvp is that you have this massive library of tools at your disposal to use creatively. It’s a pvp sandbox.

2 Likes

Interesting… Smh. Lol…

1 Like

LOL That doesn’t exist in retail PvP. If you want a game of pure mechanical skill, WoW aint it.

This mentality is a cope

Huh? What am I coping? That WoW isn’t a pure mechanical skill game?

That’s why everyone cries about balance. Because it isn’t about pure mechanical skill. If anyone is coping, it’s you. Real PvP games have actual PvP balance and those are the games where mechanical skill actually shine. WoW aint it.

name a videogame that you think has a majority emphasis on mechanical skill where people do not complain about balance.

I get the sense that you are just rage posting because someone made you feel small in retail

1 Like

Compared to WoW, League is ridiculously balanced. You can’t balance a game with this many buttons and modifiers. Hence why no other competitive “true” e-sports are built like this.

This games never been balanced. It’s built the way you would if you were fishing for subs from the same player base day after day. It’s designed to keep the same base jumping from one foot to the next buying boosts for class rerolls, aka FOTM. That’s literally what wow is. Its exactly the same way on the PVE end too. All of this is intentional. Just a cash grab rabbit hole. Keep the same base just entertained enough to squeeze as much money out of while doing as little as possible spending on development. We’re all suckers.

2 Likes

Counter strike.

Any more easy questions?

sorry. i rather not take the risk. when people behave and play nice, i let it go. you see, alot of bad things.

now you see why people have mental problems. not just one. but the world who are jerks everywhere.

I run I to this all the time too op. It sucks and when you try to form a group to find back no one joins.

It was like this on pvp servers for SoD too. You’d run into a group from the other faction and people who avoid them instead of banding together to fight back.

Imo, I think part of the problem is that wpvp groups go into the custom section of LFG. We need a specific spot for wm pvp LFG.

yeah. when people learn to stop this gets resolved but no. i choose to do quest all the time for fun without pvp world server. you see. doing repeat quest makes you rich. see. i change a bad to a good thing.