This macro didnt really work

#showtooltip
/cast [@mouseover,help,dead,combat] [dead,combat] Intercession; [@mouseover,help,dead] [dead] Redemption; [spec:1,@mouseover,help,nodead] [spec:1] Cleanse; [@mouseover,help,nodead] [] Cleanse Toxins

hi when i’m in combat i tried to intercession a dead player(mouseover their frame) but it just not doing it and show cleanse toxin instead and then i tried to select their frame and clicking the macro to brez also dont work.

both the mouseover and manual targeting worked fine for me

What key do you have it bound to?

just a normal button.

And that normal button is…?

dragged the macro no. 7 on the action bar. normal button lol.

Then yeah, I see no reason why it shouldn’t be working. If you had it on a key bound to a mouse button then unit frames would be eating the interaction. If you had it on a modified key then the Self Cast Key could be interfering. But if it’s just on 7, then it should be working.

its working but its not working when it should. as ive said during combat i was trying to brez via mouseover their unitframe but its cleanse instead.

Did they release?

negative. i just tested again raid and party. its still… cleanse toxin :frowning: are there really no other weird way to configure that macro?

Nope. As soon as you mouseover a dead ally while in combat it (or target them) it should switch to Intercession.

The only thing I can think of is that the icon got locked, but that shouldn’t affect the functionality. Edit it and make sure it’s using the ? for the icon.

can i trouble u to help me just remove those “spec1” and “cleanse” since i will never play holy lol. maybe it might just fix it for me

can just delete that section, though that’s not the reason it would be ignoring the first few conditions.

You dont happen to be using something like MacroToolkit for your macros are you?

I don’t.
/cast [@mouseover,help,dead,combat] [dead,combat] Intercession; [@mouseover,help,dead] [dead] Redemption; [@mouseover,help,nodead] [] Cleanse Toxins

is this correct to take away the spec 1 and stuff?

Yup.

10chars

another tiny problem. i found out if i untalented cleanse toxins (ret tree) i cannot seem to battle rez anymore.
this is the current macro i use:
/cast [@mouseover,help,dead,combat] [dead,combat] Intercession; [@mouseover,help,dead] [dead] Redemption; [@mouseover,help,nodead] [] Cleanse Toxins

Shouldn’t affect it. The macro will never get to the Cleanse Toxin portion of the macro if you’re trying to Intercession. That said, you can add known:### whatever the Spell ID for Cleanse Toxin is to those conditions.

yes i cant seem to use intercession during fight, so i just have to add “known: 213644” its cleanse toxin spell id but i need your help to fix it into

my head went blank not sure where to put it. thx again!

So this is the exact macro I use (with BindPad).

/cqs [@mouseover,help,dead] [help,dead]
/cast [mod:shiftalt,@mouseover,help,nodead] [mod:shiftalt,@target] Blessing of Sacrifice; [mod:shift,@mouseover,help,nodead] [mod:shift,@target] Blessing of Protection; [mod:alt,@mouseover,help,nodead] [mod:alt] Blessing of Freedom; [@mouseover,help,dead] [help,dead] Intercession; [spec:1,@mouseover,help,nodead] [spec:1] Cleanse; [@mouseover,help,nodead] [] Cleanse Toxins

Stripping it down to just intercession/cleanse leaves you with

/cast [@mouseover,help,dead] [help,dead] Intercession; [spec:1,@mouseover,help,nodead] [spec:1] Cleanse; [@mouseover,help,nodead] [] Cleanse Toxins

Warlocks have a bug with Soulstone where you need to cleartarget/target your mouseover or mouseover soulstone doesn’t work properly so you could try adding something like that

/cleartarget [@mouseover,help,dead]
/cast [@mouseover,help,dead] [help,dead] Intercession; [spec:1,@mouseover,help,nodead] [spec:1] Cleanse; [@mouseover,help,nodead] [] Cleanse Toxins
/targetlasttarget [@mouseover,help,dead]

or

/target [@mouseover,help,dead]
/targetlasttarget [@mouseover,help,dead]

And of course you need 3 Holy Power to use Intercession.

Also, make sure you’re using the ? for the icon. That way the icon will indicate which spell it’s casting.

You’re not using VuhDo or Healbot are you?