This macro didnt really work

ok ill try it. i sure hope i dont need bindpad or external addon to manage any macro preferably as default if not addon in that order. nop i am not using vuhdo nor healbot.

Nah, that’s just so I can go over the 255 limit and bind it to a key without putting it on my bars.

Ok, cuz they use @vuhdo and @healbot rather than @mouseover.

[added]
What’s your Self Cast set to and, if it’s not already, does setting it to Auto fix things?

i have vuhdo but it’s only for my auggy nor do i heal on my pally. initially was strange when u mentioned 3 HP needed to intercession dw about that lol.
erm the self cast was set to auto did not touch anything prior, it even went some update huh from the looks of it.

Oh, did you forgot to put in “combat” in the macro? I kept wondering why when I’m already out of combat and ressing a member, it was casting intercession instead thou. I’m looking for a in combat bres, out of combat normal res and cleanse if alive and not dead.

Currently, I’m using this:
/target [@mouseover,help,dead]
/cast [@mouseover,help,dead] [help,dead] Intercession; [spec:1,@mouseover,help,nodead] [spec:1] Cleanse; [@mouseover,help,nodead] [] Cleanse Toxins
/targetlasttarget [@mouseover,help,dead]

Nah, I use a different button for regular rez. I understand you want a button that does both but at this point we’re still trying to debug why it shows Cleanse instead of Intercession when mousing over a corpse; has that been resolved?

With Redemption added it’d be:

#showtooltip
/target [@mouseover,help,dead]
/cast [combat,@mouseover,help,dead] [combat,help,dead] Intercession; [@mouseover,help,dead] [help,dead] Redemption; [spec:1,@mouseover,help] [spec:1] Cleanse; [@mouseover,help] [] Cleanse Toxins
/targetlasttarget [@mouseover,help,dead]

and that’s way over 255.

Could I just this? Macro sometimes work sometimes doesn’t lol
/cast [combat,@mouseover,help,dead] [combat,help,dead] Intercession; [@mouseover,help,dead] [help,dead] Redemption; [spec:1,@mouseover,help] [spec:1] Cleanse; [@mouseover,help] [] Cleanse Toxins

Sure but that’s the same as the macro from the OP.