This just makes me want to quit

I decide that I want to play my lock. I go out and farm all of the resources to craft my 2 leggos.

The leggo that I need is from the Revendreth World Boss who won’t be available for another 2 weekly resets…

The vendor at Haven doesn’t have this leggo either.

This is so dumb. Why don’t they have ALL of the weekly bosses up at the same time at this point. So frustrating…

Am I missing something, or do I really have to wait for this world boss to be available on his rotation…?

Edit: I’m wanting to PVP, and the current state of PVP requires specific leggos to even be remotely viable; hope this helps a bit with above.

28 Likes

You can use grateful offerings to buy a random one as well…also catalogue can be used to buy a random one in Korthia.

10 Likes

Here’s the thing though, I’ve put up with enough time-gating this xpac… These world bosses from 2 major patches ago should not hold me back right now. It’s just plain dumb.

29 Likes

So wait 2 weeks? are you gonna quit because you didn’t get instant gratification?

3 Likes

Yes dude, my patience with this xpac is so thin. I’ve put up with enough BS already. I just want to pvp with my buddies.

17 Likes

Dude, they clearly articulated their issue and asked if they are missing something. That’s hardly throwing a fit.

44 Likes

Thank you! I will try that

2 Likes

I agree with OP

it’s dog crap design, when your options are: wait X weeks until the boss that drops it is up, or spend resources on buying random ones until you get the one you need.

just putting the stupid things on a stupid vendor so we could buy the one we need would have been… what, too hard?

34 Likes

Go do some runs of torghast. 600 cinders gets you one of the random ones. Probably won’t take long, and you’ll eventually get the one you need without needing to wait a couple of weeks.

3 Likes

Just buy all the one’s you can and then buy the random ones. There aren’t that many so your chances are good.

1 Like

But it’s Children’s Week tho

2 Likes

I don’t think OP wants to do this to be honest. He’s put up with a lot of timegating. Which we all have and I can understand his pain I guess albeit not as well I guess

Don’t quit there’s so many other things you can work on right now.

I try not to let myself get exhausted grinding or thinking about one specific thing I don’t have.

For instance I’ve been doing loremaster and working on all these various reputations for things like the netherwing or whatnot. It keeps my mind off of not having that one thing and it frustrating me.

:ocean: :dragon: :ocean: :dragon:

2 Likes

:roll_eyes:

1 Like

Thanks! That sounds good

1 Like

what I read was “this is so dumb” “I’m so frustrated” THEN “Am I missing something” So they could have asked “Am I missing something” first, and it wouldn’t have come off as complaining or “Hey guys, is there a way to X, it’s pretty frustrating to wait” See the difference?

2 Likes

Well they did say they were gonna quit over it. Either way, the last few expansions, the world bosses have been on a weekly rotation, such as trying to farm the Mollie mount from BFA. I believe it’s up once every 6 weeks. While annoying to have to wait for the one with the right memory to be up, it’s highly doubtful that they are gonna knock off the weekly rotation on the SL bosses just for that purpose, and at this point, it would take a long time to implement even if they did.

I’m sure a lot would if something as important as one’s legendary is locked behind a time gate. We live in a world of instant gratification. If blizzard can’t provide that, people will go elsewhere. WoW isn’t bringing in a lot of new players these days for a reason.

GD response: “Either wait or quit…entitled so and so”

Nope, I dont see that working either. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Expressing frustration is still not throwing a fit.

1 Like