This is why you don't want LFD

i believe that the best social interaction in wow to any type of player if new or not is “while they’re leveling and adventuring together” for me questing with others is one of the best experience in wow. YET blizzard are selling boosts to eliminate this option.

and once any new player use the boost he gets poor gear with 20g or something which drive him/her to buy gold if they wants to get any boe to be able to level up onward, and i’m sure blizzard doing this on purpose to make people get used on buying gold so once they start to sell tokens people would be happy for the ability to buy gold legally.

and once any new player hit cap level, just to find that fresh characters can’t join any 5mans heroics unless they agree on “everything on reserve” “pay to join” which force them to buy tokens to survive.

Removing the “LFD” is nothing but a method to encourage people on buying Blizzard boosts and to encourage people on buying gold (tokens) & yes blizzard will soon release it into classic, maybe mid wotlkc!

2 Likes