This is why we said NO CHANGES

Just another knee jerk change that sets off a chain reaction of terrible stuff for both factions.

Releasing the Korrok version of AV instead of this mess would have fixed the issue. These developers are garbage.

54 Likes

i agree that blizzard should have released a better version of av

19 Likes

I can get on board with this. It’s not too late Blizzard…

10 Likes

They could do it for a week and see how people react. And make someone not socially inept read the forums to distinguish trolls from actual constructive/legitemate thoughts

7 Likes

But if they release the best version of AV (1.5) in Classic then that’s one less reason to go play Retail, and Retail is already suffering…

Not that I care about Retail, but it’s obvious Blizz does, since Retail does in fact have the best version of AV…

6 Likes

Probably should have said more than just #nochanges prior to release, maybe the movement wouldnt be such a joke.

7 Likes

I agree, Blizzard is catering to the snowflakes again.

3 Likes

Wtg Blizz way to make the game worse

How can you ask for #nochanges from the 1.12 patch data and then go on to ask for an earlier version of AV.

I guess we found another one that only wanted #nochanges because they want to play a broken/exploitable game.

Unfortunately, they don’t have the pre-1.8 AV data anymore.

…though, they could have done a Google search and found the 1.6 Client; complete with AV 1.6, which I think is far better than AV 1.5 (named NPCs don’t respawn once killed). :stuck_out_tongue:

ftfy

Just another forum whiner who doesn’t understand what #nochanges meant.

Meant, because after the recent non-Vanilla changes to AV, #nochanges is dead.

Yes. Yes they do.

Im not complaining at all.

Nochanges was already gone before Classic was created. This didnt start with just the recent AV change.

1 Like

Classic+ would have been better imo

Changes to counter exploitations and player caused abuses of the 1.12 system are the changes I’m referring

3 Likes

We are already playing it - we are in patch 1.13 that was based on patch 1.12 - a natural progression from this data, but with a few things fixed to keep the integrity of the game better.

This.

You are just doubling down on your lack of understanding now. Why do you guys not ever have the intellectual integrity to watch a few videos at the very least? It boggles my mind, and is a part of the BS that led to the current situation.

#nochanges doesn’t care what version of Vanilla the game is, only that it’s authentic beyond necessary compromises to the massive technical changes since 2004. A couple of material gameplay changes in the last patch were never in any version of Vanilla.

2 Likes

Im not misunderstanding anything. I see both sides. One is asking for an exact technical replica of patch 1.12. The other is asking for a replica of how 1.12 was played at the time. 15 years of private server testing/exploiting/breaking the game - and players using #nochanges - to keep these exploits in the game - have caused the game to play alot differently that how it was played in actual 1.12.

The changes you are seeing right now to classic - would have been those changes made at the time if TBC was never released. You need to remember that blizz has always stated Classic+ could be a thing if enough players wanted it.

1 Like

If you had at least watched the Blizzcon announcement vid you’d understand you’re wrong. But honestly, I’ve had this conversation so many times with people just like you who only want what they want and aren’t interested in the integrity of the game. You have Retail already, and now you will get Retail 2.0. Good job.

The ones to blame are Blizzard though. And those of us who understand do.

2 Likes

I hope you’re not insinuating that players did not give enough feedback prior to Classic’s release. Because I’d bet money the most comments listed on this forum pre-release are about AV and how nobody wants the crap 1.12. version.

4 Likes