THIS is why I dont run much group crap in current

I never claimed to have one :wink:

3 Likes

No ooking just Blanking :rofl:

I love how every time someone points out your own toxicity and the irony of it, you put them on ignore. As if that somehow makes you right. LOL

2 Likes

I disagree with folks all the time in here and thats fine…but theyre pretty much proving the point of the thread here…DEFENDING the behavior, ATTACKING anyone who mentions it, lmao.
So yeah…there is no discussion at that point to disagree on…and just like the vote kick allows us to not play with anyone we dont WANT to play with…Im not required to see the irrelevance and off topic posts they make.

ANY of them can just CHOOSE not to read or post here…and yet here they are.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:+1:

Pug run

The rest of us were trying to calm him down, telling him to cut it out and all. I personally wanted to replace him but it was late and we didn’t wanna chance it on a new dps before at least trying to defuse the situation.

I’m glad he cooled it as well, besides that and the bugs the run was basically as ideal as a pug run can be. We were all new to the fights, all willing to watch the guide, nobody was being carried or carrying, very similar dps, got the fights down within 1-3 pulls when they didn’t bug out and never had to replace anyone.

Just that one moment though nearly ruined the whole thing.

2 Likes

13784 posts / 966 days = 14.2 posts per day

Why 966? My best guess at when the forums were opened :man_shrugging:

Do you have to give up your life on the forums for 14 posts a day? Let’s assume he hasn’t been posting since forums launched, at what post per day count does it become life consuming?

You’re right, I do assume everyone’s terrible. But that doesn’t change at all how I personally interact with them. (I can’t speak for anyone else, that’s on them) I just don’t get involved when people are terrible to someone. It’s easy to get the target on YOUR back, even if you’re defending someone else. It happens on these very forums.

But I’m sorry I cannot get on board with the idea that I’m alienating anyone in the game for believing people who play this game are terrible. As far as I’m concerned they are. I wish it wasn’t the case, but there’s nothing to be done about it.

1 Like

my bad…misread your post initially. lol.

They joined April 2020 on this character.

Mine Nov 2018. Says on top of profile.

So at that math, I’d say they far exceed your average poster, by, well a lot.

No one is defending it. No one attacked anyone. We are absolutely pointing out your hypocrisy and how bad it is to generalize the ENTIRE GAME OF MILLIONS based off your anecdotal experience.

So can you.

And yet you keep generalizing and ignoring everything I keep explaining. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I’m fairly certain it’s Karmakamelea, I could be wrong though, that toon doesn’t look like it does dungeons… or anything.

1 Like

I see :+1:

Enough to be life consuming?

Did you want me to include my own experiences as well? It’s a pretty exhaustive list that could take a very long time. It’s not something I picked out of thin air somewhere. A lot of the discourse surrounding wow has been negative since I started playing. I don’t just mean the words either, it’s people’s experiences that often align with my own. I wouldn’t take a single experience, or even just a handful as any proof, but many experiences over multiple years spanning more than a decade. Yep, I’m judging wow players. Big deal. Lots of people do. It’s not the end of the world or anything.

1 Like

I’d say. This epic life they lead seems, well not so Epic.

See I had an epic adventure today, I bought alllllll the iced coffee, all of it! Then met my mom for lunch on a patio because we still can’t eat in here yet.

Do your math again for a year at his post count. How much epic coffee buying time is there left really?

1 Like

lmao.
Getting the impression his math works differently when we’re counting up his hours logged in game. :wink:
Ive got the game open and this forum open every second Im playing…so hes very likely no less “consumed” than I am. lmao

I can’t help but see the irony about a whiny player yelling at players in their group for being “noobs”. If that guy was good, he wouldn’t be in that group to begin with.

2 Likes

13784 / 444 = 31 posts

My days start at 10:30am and end at 3am depending on the topic I can knockout 30 posts in an hour

You know how insane of a post count you’d have to have in order for you not to have a life outside the forums? You’d have to post thousands a day to consume all your time

Yeah, rando PUG players expecting absolute perfection from the runs they’re in need a deep, thorough reality check. You don’t get perfection from PUGs, plain and simple. By electing to join a PUG they’re trading quality for convenience.

And heck, even organized groups made up of players who know each other well screw up on occasion. It’s a normal human thing. People in general need to lighten up.

Yeah it’s ridiculously easy to run up post count when you’re a remote worker with a second screen. The past year I’ve been posting while waiting for my code to compile, no nolifing required.

1 Like

I’m in queue in Overwatch :smiley: So I’ll be dipping in and out between matches lol

1 Like

it sounds like you’ve had bad luck with groups. i’ve been in one group in the last six months that i remember where somebody was being a big enough jerk to another group member that i actually put him on ignore. otherwise it just doesn’t happen in the groups I’ve been in.

even in m+ keys, mistakes happen. somebody messes up the oil traps in DoS and gets knocked off. everyone laughs while they run back and then we keep going. no reason to get bent out of shape.