This is really getting ridiculous

I spent months getting ganked on Benediction when p2 of classic started… Couldn’t take 1 step out of town. I couldn’t take a flight path without being death balled. I have no interest in that sort of degenerative play and the moment horde get 51% of a server thats what they do

You’ll have me on Myzrael. We could be friends, maybe.

Sorry I don’t hang out with orcs and since like 6 weeks ago I don’t hang out with shaman either

Weren’t you GM of a guild, couldn’t they help you? Like i said before, you’re avoiding WPvP that’s why you’re not leaving.

Get furious and let everyone else on the forums know about it?

I’d probably go to Eranikus. I don’t mind a balanced PVP server but they rarely stay that way. I have a lot of guild members that will not even consider going to a server that is at all tilted towards horde

1 Like

Yes let me get my entire guild on the same idea as me. be realistic

I literally did that and am on your server now and you say I am wrong. Perhaps it is you.

It’s very realistic, idk why you think its not, go with the people that want to go and if people don’t want to go, leave em! There’s MANY players looking for guilds on the destination realm so you can fill those spots.

That depends heavily on if you are a raid logger. There’s a ton of content outside of that. I also noticed you’re on benediction so you’re already missing out on a ton of content

The whole reason for this is to get those that transfer off to get that sweet $25 transfer back x1000+.

Its a scam.

3 Likes

I don’t understand, what content am I missing out on by being on benediction?

Seems to have worked out for Sulfuras. It went from dead to having queues.

Logically, why spend the resources for additional server capacity if the servers you already have aren’t being fully utilized?

But even more than that, you have to listen to what’s NOT being said when it comes to these corporate info dumps. They said it’s not the servers and there is no other solution, and they’re probably not wrong. However, that doesn’t mean there wasn’t something that could have been done in the past. One of the community council members went on a long rant about how the game is probably coded to handle only so many simultaneous users, and that changing that would basically involve rebuilding the game from the ground up. It would be so much work you’d be better off just making WoW 2 at that point. I don’t know enough to know if that’s true or not, but I’m pretty sure Blizzard would do it if it was something cheap and easy. More money is better than less money, right? That tells me that there either legitimately is no solution, or that anything they could do would be outrageously expensive and wouldn’t be financially worth it.

Or they could just cross realm everything, the very technology they created to handle this issue, but Classic players don’t want that.

These two things aren’t even remotely on the same level.

Why wouldnt they be? it shows the company can lie. Or is the problem that it doesnt fit your narrative that blizz doesnt lie thats the problem?

You’re flat-out braindead. We have queues on the servers we were forced to migrate to, to AVOID QUEUES. Stop talking if you haven’t a damn clue.

3 Likes

One is technical problems preventing people from playing a game. The other has literally cost someone their life. IMO, one of those things is WAY more serious than the other.

And the question wasn’t “do they ever lie”. It was “why would they lie about this”. I don’t know where you work, but from what I know, corporations generally don’t want to lie. They’ll selectively keep things secret. They won’t tell you things you didn’t specifically ask for. But they generally don’t outright lie. See the whole “Diablo Immortal won’t be pay to win” fiasco.

And that’s fine. There’s nothing wrong with queues. If you enjoy your realm, by all means, play during times when queues won’t be a problem, log in remotely to line up your queue time, or find something to do while you wait.

But if you can’t handle the queues on your realm, it’s time to choose another realm.

Enjoy your queue. :slight_smile:

My entire guild transferred because queues started appearing on our server. We all transferred. Now, its the same thing again.
This time around, people are learning how to stay logged in. This is all a bs scam to get money from people that want to transfer BACK to their guilds.

2 Likes

When did your guild transfer?

By the way, the population problem has been exacerbated by the launch of Wrath. Things will calm down quite a bit in the coming weeks/months. If you try to transfer again only to avoid the queues we’re seeing right now, you might end up on a server that feels less populated than you’re comfortable with.

I remember this being a thing back in OG Wrath, people trying to stay logged in.

So you’re too stubborn to 1. reroll, 2. transfer or 3. just deal with it, but this is somehow a Blizzard conspiracy? :rofl: Guy. You’re not the only person on the planet who plays this game. Look to your left and look to your right and you’ll see that there’s an endless ocean of other people who want to play on huge realms just like you, and that crowding is what’s caused the problem.

There are plenty of realms that you are free to play on and you’ll either never see a queue, or it will be a 1-10 minute wait. The only scam here is you scamming yourself and blaming Blizzard.

Perfect, my friend