This is off topic but…

I currently have a naughty cat named Yuna and a lovely chihuahua named Chiqui

5 Likes

Most of the nicknames for my dog (long hair gsd) might get me vacationed. Sometimes we just call her Snoot or Dog though.

2 cats, kyle and Paris. I gave them human names so I could claim them on my taxes.
(Jk)

3 Likes

Too many to list, I have 2 dogs, 3 cats, 19 lizards, a spider, a fish…

1 Like

that’s hilarious to me

2 Likes

In their mind you are the dependent.

1 Like

I feel like cats look at us as oddly shaped, uncoordinated, zero skill cats. They think we’re just bigger, dumber cats who can’t hunt :joy:

2 Likes

I have the orange cat from hell, named Wiley Coyote and Akita (white/black) named after me.

Nice try NSA. You aren’t getting my password reset questions that easy!

4 Likes

Brother & sister parson Russell terriers Chronus & Rhea

Brother & sister black cats Gomez & Morticia.

Thankfully they aren’t my password reminders :slight_smile:

1 Like

So my hunter is called a gorrlia “GoingApe” I had a previous name but I suspended for three days.

My password reset questions are so old at this point that I don’t think I’d even remember them.

2 Likes

I had a real bad stummy ache and had to go bio, then named him hanky.

I have two pitbulls

Luna , fire nose. The kids named her luna and we decided to keep that name for her. Also, we have buddy. We didn’t know what to name him and just kept calling him buddy lol. He’s a blue nose pitty <3

1 Like

Black cat Bella. We got her from the shelter on Halloween…go figure. Guess we didn’t look like cultists.

Mostly white Calico named Gracie. Just a sweet, sweet little girl.

Orange cat name Georgie. Funnest cat. He’s not adorable, he’s THEdorable.

Today is Tummy Rub Wednesday. Tomorrow will be Tummy Rub Thursday. TGITRF.

Him and Gracie do not get along, we have to keep them separated, and have “cat locks” through out the house.

1 Like

Orange and white calico - Cricket

1 Like

Precious - Adopted 2 years ago.
Imgur

Nabisco - Adopted a year ago.
Imgur

3 Likes

Like all of our cats, this one came up to the back door to let us know that we are now his new humans. He has prospered through the last couple of years as his name “Little Cat” was never intended to be ironic. When I want to refer to him without accidentally summoning him the code word is “his majesty.”

My Hunters pets name is Fluffy

1 Like

I met my husband in wow, and it was during BFA that we moved in together. We got an orange kitten and while pitching names for him, I said “How about Kimbul?” Nicknames include: Kimboi, Kimbear, Kimbully

Second cat is a brown tabby I drove 3 hours to adopt after seeing his unique smiley face on Petfinder. He has a literal :3 face. His name is Fuji, like the apple. He was rescued from a home hoarding dozens of animals and his litter was all named after apples.

1 Like