This is LAME

I saw this in another post and checked a little later. The WHOLE REASON to get this sword was the absurdity of it. Now it is just another low res thing I’ll never use.

1 Like

sadly yes… an actual real-world one-hand sword would be nowhere near that size.

Game weapons are oversize mostly so people can show them off.

I have a hot take that the scaling looks much better when the weapon is smaller. But that’s just my opinion and I wish there was a slider on the weapon scaling so that we could both be happy.

1 Like

Looks like meats back on the menu boys!

Thing is they could leave the sword as is and make another version that is smaller. I know I bought it because it was so silly huge and on larger characters like a Worgen or above the thing dwarves other players and that was part of its charm.

1 Like

Dang. The whole reason I got that sword was because of the obnoxious size. Made a little fox warrior to dual wield it :frowning:

2 Likes

Having the nerve to change an item for the worse after people already spent tendies on it is crazy to me. What are they doing?

2 Likes

I repeat:

I just don’t get why Blizzard does certain things. Why was this change even necessary? It cost them nothing not to do this. Big weapons and big shoulders are like half the game.

1 Like

Agreed.
She looked better Blonde.

SILENCE

Everyone knows blondes are superior so that’s not up for debate.

This reminds me of Jeff Dunham.

Blondes have more fun!

I had to Google who that was.

Also Googled, also not disappointed. Change it back. (But also how many other weapons did they shrink, have we looked?)

Valarjar Champion’s Greatsword

hots players with the cassia skin change that they paid 5$ for.

YEAH I HAVENT FORGOTTEN BLIZZARD STILL WAITING FOR THAT 5$ REFUND.

2 Likes

Im thinking “what the hell man? The only difference is the character model…”

Then i see the tip of the sword…“ohhhhhhhhhhhh”

Yeah this is serious.

2 Likes

You need to be fully compensated.

This is truly unfair and uncalled for.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

2 Likes

Revert the sword, or refund my Tendies. Thanks

:surfing_man: :surfing_woman: :man_surfing:

4 Likes

That is the spirit.

Ride the wave.

The wave of momentum of customer feedback.

Do the right thing and revert the changes to the swords. They are supposed to be GREAT swords not average sized swords!

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

3 Likes

Greatsword? More like goodsword.

#revertorrefund