This has got to stop in low level BGs

Good lord. You think you are entitled somehow. Who cares if they shut thier exp off. They did that because blizz added exp to bgs. Yeah they dont want to level. Big deal. Are you the official one that decides how everyone should play? Get real. You chose to level past it. Maybe they should make everyone that uses bgs no longer get exp. How is that? Oh. Not your idea so u wouldnt like it. Next you are going to insist that bgs are supposed to be something that you do for a change of pace. To take break from leveling. Actually i agree with that. Its something to do to take a break. Which is wjat 90% of all twinks do. They have mains and when they are bored of their mains and want a change, they hop on a twink. Ohhh the crime. Want proof? Where were the twinks on your team? If they were always on their twinks u would have seen them.

You just cant stand admitting you are bad. U need an excuse.

Always remember this. In vanilla, or, ORIGINAL WOW, bgs were never intended to give experience. That was added much later. And when they did add exp. Players like you and your imaginary “new” friend, still got spanked. U just didnt have twinks to use as an excuse. Get good.

2 Likes

where did your previous ridiculous comment go? lmao. You don’t speak for 90% of twinks btw, cant throw darts at dartboard and call it fact. When the argument is “you’re bad” because any non-twink dies in 1 auto auto attack to any bis twink, than you are just room temp IQ and it shows.

When bgs became a viable means of leveling twinking was removed from interfering with people trying to level for good reason. This argument was had and lost already. Keep on throwing insults little guy, your arguments are a non-factor moving forward if you can’t keep it mature. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

It will, we know this cause…

That’s exactly what happened when twinks were in their own xp-locked bracket.

History should’ve told absolutely anyone how this would unfold.

1 Like

If you get one shotted that means you can one shot people. Thats what you tell him. You also explain 90% of play time is done on max level in retail. They cannot balance everything

90% of playtime is on retail? are those numbers accurate? Id be shocked

It’s been like this forever. Low level BGs are very unbalanced as far classes and poisoned with OP gear with lower level of requirements. Some of the classes have bigger choice of heirlooms than others. Waste of time IMO.

tell your friend to not take leveling BGs too seriously

For me personally easy exp win or lose is fine if its a quick game. But the rounds with no twinks are just so enjoyable, they really do spoil the fun for the majority. for level 30-39 we are avoiding bgs entirely. The twinks in that bracket are usually 1/5-1/3 a team and its not fun at all.

It was in original Wrath 3.2 that twinks were ousted to their own brackets. The same patch that introduced XP locking at all.

1 Like

Yeah. Jeynar posted that for me. After my 19 rogue leveled in a BG I gave up on them till mid way in Crapa (when I had full heirlooms).

Hey! That’s my favorite bracket! That is the only one we play in, too when we twink. It’s a lot of fun!

3 Likes

90% of the people crying about low lvl twinks are people that bot and afk for xp anyways and sit at the gy…

They don’t want twinks, they want low lvl bot vs bot games so they can leech wins, honestly the only bg worth doing for xp at low lvls is AV during weekend and you don’t have to worry about twinks in a large-scale pve game mode.

You would never get a Q pop with real players in wsg/ab at low lvl brackets if there were no twinks.

Twink communities have kept low lvl bgs alive for 20+ years and it holds true in retail today, entire economy around twinks makes low lvl items you find valuable which makes leveling and finding low lvl blues more enjoyable.

There are more net positives with twinks than there are negatives, vast majority of people don’t give af because lvling in classic wrath thru bgs is incredibly slow.

And everyone can twink, it’s not gate kept, everyone can make gold, everyone can buy the same items, stop complaining.

I would even make gold without a max lvl during vanilla when there was a entire twinking community that ran wsg tourneys with Blizzards approval during 2019…

You are prob the same demographics that cry at lvl 80 that people have better gear than you in bgs and demand gear to be eliminated and normalized, cry me a river your playing a traditional mmo with a gear treadmill in the game, get over it.

Go play guild wars 2 if you want a game that has no gear in battlegrounds and it’s all normalized.

Literally cringe people been crying about twinks since 2004, no one cares and twinks will never go away, get over it, cry more etc.

2 Likes

This is just patently and historically false.

When the xp locked got separate battlegrounds from xp unlocked (ie twinks had their own brackets and non twinks another), it was the xp locked bracket that died.

Not the xp unlocked one.

People kept doing BGs for xp and fun.

What they didn’t do was bgs for the “supposed challenge” that all twinks claim they do it for.

3 Likes

Its the best, right? I legitimately think the 79 bracket is more fun than 80. And no gear rat race either. Seems to be a lot of other twinks in this bracket so its almost always an equal playing field, and 79 feels more balanced than 80 to me.

3 Likes

Absolutely agree! And gearing doesn’t take that long either. I wonder if we’ve met in battle?!
I have 80’s and I love the balance at 79 way better.

2 Likes

79 is my favorite bracket too. I have a rogue and this spriest in that bracket and have a blast.

3 Likes

Very nice! I wonder if we’ve met in combat? XD I get my butt handed to me on a regular basis, but as a healer, if I am not staying dead, the other team is doing it wrong in all fairness.

2 Likes

/wave
Long time no see.

1 Like

I feel like it’s the opposite for 79s and can be super imbalanced :frowning:

There’s nothing quite like being a rogue, experience locked at 72 with the 72 engi helm, full brutal, epic wotlk gems (jc epics as well), wotlk engineering, thistle tea, global thermal sappers, flasks, buff food and hp pots.
I get even the 79’s mad at times.