This has got to stop in low level BGs

You do realize this just touches upon an endgame complaint about keeping the original rating requirements for pvp gear, not a whole lot else, right? :stuck_out_tongue:

And wait there is more. Most at 79’s are thinking one thing.

Okay 2 things.

1 more level till 80 alpha AND beta. Soon gamma, for now 3 things. Most leave this bracket.

I’ve never had issues with the 70’s brackets. Most in it want the 80. and even an xp on player is close to equal footing.

Probably because even I am full brutal with gems and reasonable upgrades by 72. I don’t get 2000 gold BIS armour upgrades /enchants. 75 to 150 gold gems? sure.

Its worked well enough. Old boy/girl wants to run HoS 1000 times for a BIS drop better than brutal?

I’d call that a sad life but have at it really.

60 is not so bad either. The very nice vendors in org or SW will sell a full head to toe slot set. If you have the honor. Onlu DKs affected and blizzard gves those late 50 starters deecnt gera.

Which many should. even I as a “casual” across a few 80’s have hundreds of Wg marks. and my leveler has gotten a few packages to ease the pain already

Even still my now level 52 s. priest spends most of her time in a gy. sub 80 pvp is like a nihilist’s dream. None of it matters. Beyond the xp.

No cheap gear for that I have seen on AH. she has the org/wsg/ab gear worth a f…ig, yeah fig.

And pvp loom weapons and shoulders. also…she is her own enchantress. she 300’d that as a level 52 infact today.

And I am not paying 800g per slot (on a good cheap day) for upgrade. since at 60…I get that entry pvp set.

Both you and your friend should reevaluate playing online games with random strangers…

Notice how they are desperate to keep the regular players queueud with their twinks, lol. I wonder why?!?

2 Likes

Well for one… the Twinks are typically whales and they desire matches with normies do better epeen their dominance.

Think about it? What’s the point of segregation if you’re just trying to balance the good from bad? A war of baddies and a separate war of Twinks sounds boring as hell…

Even folks who are moderately geared and not awful would prefer to watch the twink smash the noob. It’s funny and entertaining. And to be honest most players can overcome the twink with moderate effort.

I’d say 60-79 twinking is fairly fair. Getting BIS or close to it is not to hard, although twinks will still have a 1 up its not AS BAD. I love for exp off not to be an option for anything below 60,

1 Like

For some people, all they have is this game. Their entire ego and self-worth is caught up in it.

1 Like

I mean if you need a dopamine high so badly you had to get it by gearing a twink to bully non-twink levelers that’s def some next level stuff

Players also twink because they can’t afford a $600,000 mortgage at 7.875% interest on a $45,000 annual income. And because they don’t know how to weld.

why yes, I do read Reddit.

1 Like

Oh I thought we were talking balanced about horde vs alliance twink count (which imo isn’t balanced), not class balance

That’s a head scratcher to me. I mean yes their ques will be faster with regular players in the bgs with them but I feel like mine have been suuuppeerr long when I was binging bg’s and with the amount of regular players complaining about twinks every game, it became obvious what the issue was.

Yep.

I get more happy in the 60 to 79.

Most classes at 60 get that legacy set of pvp gear available. Only DK doesn’t get one but the starter gear is decent. And a dk can find cheapish crafteds for slightly better stats.

Not great, but will bury most trash greens questing gives at that point. My motivation for 60 at now 54/55…pawn it telling me I get real happy at level 60 at the org vendor.

70 is brutal gear. Banked honor on 70K ding, a few WG’s at 71 and by 72 I was full brutal with gems for the latest dk. About as fair as it gets there. So my s. priest really wants level 70 too.

Now, my 54 s. priest…has low 40 gear, still. No quest/mob rng has replaced them.

AH has nothing or its the 800+ gold blues. I don’t buy 800+ gold blues for levelers.

And many crafteds aren’t even upgrades. a nice run of cheap mat sellers had me actually 300 her tailoring this weekend. Most tailor crafteds seems to favor mage/lock more.

Best gear she has is loom weapon and shoulders from WG vendor. and the very limited gear from WSG/AB/org vendor.

and that was due to my WG running 80’s burning marks to buy this. A new(er) player, won’t have 4 80’s at 150+ WG marks per 80 to burn lol.

This is LITERALLY the reason why the Devs didn’t separate them. There is a blue post and everything saying they hope this keeps lower level BGs active.

Continuing the discussion from XP gains from PvP in Wrath Classic:

Separating Ques will have only a negative effect. We been down that road before. No reason to ruin Wrath Classic and a core part of the game which is Twinking.

This is true, they aren’t there to PvP which is why they complain. The solution is simple if you plan to BG just go to the AH and buy some gear. Get some enchants, but flask maybe scrolls, some pots. Then work on professions as you are leveling. That is called playing the game.

If you Que for a low level BG with gear you haven’t upgraded, enchanted and have no professions. You are skipping the part called playing the game because you think that starts at max level for some reason.

1 Like

utter lies and gaslighting gibberish

50-59 braket is strong, lots of twinks,
But levelers hold there own, i seen lots of levelers own twinks in this bracket.
Ive played most brackets now,
50-59 is where games are at.

I had a mixed run in cta AB this weekend to 54/55. Even had a few genuinely fun matchss down to <100 wires. Losing by 50 points in 1600 to 1550 is way better mentally than losing 1600 to 50 in twinked blow out lol.

twinks were there but…for some horde losses the loss was asked for.

you don’t leave a level 51 to hold farm or LM solo. At that point its not only twinks who would kill them and take it. It can be an honest to goodness level 56 lol.

Saw lots of ghost caps too. And the road warriors. I am a zealot of the fight on flags philosophy.

As the levels get higher it is easier for levelers to defend themselves. but the lower brackets are absolutely ridiculous

As a general rule I don’t even que up for bgs unless I’m at least 16-18.

Maybe next time don’t que up with ur friend at level 15 for a first time experience lol

2 Likes

I’d have 60 in a good spot. 70 brutal upgrade is liked too.

Assuming some banked up honor its walk in to that 60 gear. its not great but you go in baseline in some way. Brutal I found nice for pvp and pve as well.

vice my now 56 s. priest. some of her gear is still in the 40’s. Her gear relies on how good the AH is. Is gear there? And is it a price I’d pay. She quests too but rewards and mob RNG has been crap really.

I don’t buy 1000 gold blues for non level caps. Level caps that was done for titan steel till I found better in the past lol. That titan steel also paid itself off to some extent too.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.