This Has Gone too Far

Remember the first time south park did a wow episode… I cannot wait for them to sink there teeth into this… some one get Matt and Trey on that line.

1 Like

Well they say they don’t intend to but does that mean they never will or at this time they don’t intend to .

I’m confused can never tell with them .

1 Like

When you see someone being regarded as a genius to come up with a serious explanation why the World might be a simulation and how the “only” solution for human kind is to move to Mars, you start to wonder if it is not better to just withdraw from it and you know, live your life.

While I think it is just a cultural matter. Lets see.

Western movie about terraforming Mars:

Japanese movie about terraforming Mars:

Well lets see what happens but changing something irrelevent to character is whole another levbel than changing somebodys character .

Blizzard: Write that down. WRITE THAT DOWN!

this coming from the man that created Succubus is sexist, please just exit this conversation and let the adult talk.

(Succubus is sexist please remove/ incubus incoming)

Did you see the crap ending? Danuser must have gone to the same writing school as Weiss and Benioff.

:rofl: Yeah, the ending was :poop:!

Just think about all the workers on the GoT teams how they were abused by content in the shows. The punching down that happened! This is the statement that Blizzard made.

Please go outside… Your takes are the most scream Chronically Online.

1 Like

And many would agree that so is Blizzard. I mean a cow joke, come on already…

It sounds like you’re saying that because they want these changes that they are beyond criticism for making them. How is that any different than the dev team wanting locked covenants and conduit energy? Just because the devs want the game to be a certain way, doesn’t mean I have to agree with it.

I support good working conditions. For the rest, what happens to people I don’t know, I don’t care.

I am not interested in their personal lives
I am not interested in his political ideas
I am not interested in his personal dreams and goals
I don’t care if they get fired and starve for 2 weeks until they get a new job for being incompetent.

The only thing that interests me about them is that they have a good and safe work environment so that they give me a service that is worth the money I pay.

1 Like

Do you mind if I hold onto this post for future quoting?

I’ve been struggling to say exactly this for days

1 Like

Of course, bro. My purpose here is to make the best possible arguments to support the positions that (I feel) are the best. If my argument turns out to be good, I would hope that it would be stolen and reused.

1 Like

What Blizzard is doing in game right now is not “going too far”.

THIS, on the other hand, is an example of a company “going too far”.

This insanity needs to stop. Now.

2 Likes

I’ve occasionally wondered what “peak” Funko Pop! would be.

I think we’re getting close.

The sad part is that I bet there’s some poor schmoe out there with a house full of every single Pop figure ever made. Shudder.

I actually thought we had gotten to “peak” when I saw a Pop figure of George R. R. Martin. Clearly I was mistaken.

Guess whats going on the chopping block next? I’ll let you figure it out.

:womans_clothes: :axe:

It’s hard watching the hate and venom directed towards them over their changes.

There’s nothing I’m leaving open to interpretation to make you feel like I’m saying something else. Feel free to criticize. What I said is that the main course of action is to unsub cause money talks.