This girl has the real FROSTMOURNE sword

Her real name is Sarah Connor.

4 Likes

What body modifications? Tattoos?

2 Likes

how much did she have to pay for those two inflatables? a photoshop would have been cheaper

This girl has more balls than some sorry excuses for men I see these days, bravo.

2 Likes

Can get Frostmourne and more Legendary / Iconic weapons from games and movies from Epicswords website. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Those?

Checks other vids.

I don’t think those are
 inflatable.

They look to be bolstered by some rather expensive and well designed supports but if they’re
 inflatable then it was work well done and not something I can readily verify without more extensive research that I’m probably not going to get from Youtube.

Babko’s probably talking about her breast

They look natural to me, they move too freely to be enhanced. From my personal experience anyway.

Sure. Got it. When a cute girl shows off her guns, she’s attractive and waifu material, but when I do it I’m a “menace” and need to “leave the hospital grounds”. Double standards, man

3 Likes

I swear it’s always “look how her top matches her rifle strap” but when I’ve got a gun it’s “why do you have an AK-74 at the water park” a guy can never catch a break :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Why do you have an AK-74 at the water park? That’s going to be awkward to carry around all day and get stuck on the water slides, man.

Water Park is Makarov territory. More maneuverable, easier to carry, and a good ice-breaker: “Is that pistol in your swim-shorts or - oh it is a pistol
”

2 Likes

https://www.statista.com/statistics/476445/mass-shootings-in-the-us-by-shooter-s-gender/

Yeah I wonder why men are seen as more dangerous :thinking:

But seriously I see a lot of very popular male youtubers with guns and I don’t think anybody think they are crazy.

1 Like

Sometimes you need the range and ammo capacity

1 Like

No, you’re absolutely right, I was just making a joke ahaha

1000% they are being jelly.

as for the vid, thats a girl after me own heart
 id totally love to get with her and compare collections.

Compare collections
giggity.

Now dis is spectacular :+1:

Now this begs the question? can frostmourn stop an AK47?

That vid made me miss my collection.

T.T

I made a mistake. Saw this vid and called my girlfriend in to see it saying, “Hey! You’ve got competition now!” Just joking around, ya know?

She uh, didn’t take it well.

1 Like