This girl has the real FROSTMOURNE sword

Is this the Frostmourne sword? It looks like it

11 Likes

Not gonna lie, i felt something for this female.

5 Likes

Was it pity?

12 Likes

Never heard of her.

She could cosplay as Lara Croft. #hawt

2 Likes

I just fell in lust with her. The real deal…

2 Likes

I have a friend that collects full autos, so I at least know a number of those.
I do have to agree with her though, in that the Marlin 45-70 is an awesome gun. If you’ve ever had the chance to see those round in person you’ll know there isn’t much it couldn’t take down.

Back on topic… yes, I think that is Frostmourne. :slight_smile:

Oh hey, it’s the chick who took Heather Lynn catfish noodling.
I’d link some of Heather Lynn’s videos for context but… probably not rated for the WoW GD forums. Suffice to say if you like comedy and aren’t disturbed by the occasional profanity look up HeatherLynnOh on Youtube.

They’re part of what I refer to as the BRCC Girls, Black Rifle Coffee Company Girls. Guns, games, coffee, and… well… expressing unique viewpoints with regards to what you do with a Vulcan Gun. (20MM rotary autocannon).

You know… like mounting it on a Prius… because America, and who needs a marketing budget when you have youtube?

7 Likes

My kinda girl right there.

1 Like

Oh same here, 100%.

1 Like

I sense jealousy.

3 Likes

That girl is more manly than the pale nerd men of GD. :joy:

2 Likes

man I had no idea SMGs were that big. they look tiny in most shooters.

1 Like

Blizz sold a replica of it a long time ago. These days it looks like there are other places that produce their own replicas. And also shadowmourne and gorehowl apparently!

To be fair, in most shooters they’re being wielded by 6 foot tall 230 pound blocks of muscle in full combat kit, not a 5 and a half foot tall woman.

4 Likes

I do believe this young woman and I have a lot in common.

Semper Fi! :us:

2 Likes

good point.

1 Like

Nah, I feel pity. Extensive body modification points to childhood trauma over 80% of the time.

1 Like

Think the owner that company was on Joe Rogan a couple months ago. SOCOM person IIRC. (Which would explain getting their hands on a Vulcan )

Extensive body modification?

What, a tattoo? rofl.

7 Likes

You’ll start me lying, but I want to say the BRCC CEO was a PJ, I know their main Marketing guy, Matt Best was a Ranger. Read his book and he’s… well he’s seen some stuff.

They’ve got a lot of guys from various branches. Marines, Deltas, etc. etc.

Pretty decent coffee, too, and their combat cocoa is top notch (if an absolute expletive to open the can for).