This game mode is supposed to be fun? Isn't it?

Except a lot of this stuff is new and in a temporary game mode where people might not have much time during their summer nor want to spend this much time on a temporary game mode.

3 Likes

I’m 176 runs into ICC. I’m begging for a WotLK Remix.

3 Likes

I know that feeling 3 years farming that, then on legion decide to create a DK, first ICC run and that mount just dropped

I hate you and also gratz T_T

1 Like

You’re almost there. Just so close to getting it. If other people want to spend less time doing this event, then why do you care so much about it?

3 Likes

It’s only WORK if you are not having FUN with it. Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.
— Confucius

1 Like

“rewards”? you want the rewards? you play the game, these are not easy to get but you can get it by just playing, You’re almost there, but not there

2 Likes

This was advertised as a fun event. What part of that aren’t you getting?

5 Likes

I wish you all the luck

1 Like

They are just trolls.

1 Like

FUN BY PLAYING IT

2 Likes

Was that supposed to be a complete sentence?

“I want the candy and I want it now” aah people

4 Likes

The “just treat it like a second job in order to have fun” people are getting old and tiresome.

6 Likes

2-3hrs it’s not a job, try again <3

2 Likes

I think you are smart enough

2 Likes

I’m telling you, these two are just trolls. Don’t feed them.

I don’t spend less time doing the event. Just don’t expect to get the same reward as everyone else who is doing what is asked of them to earn them.

3 Likes

Just a reminder for the “it lasts 3 months” people, but retail and classic are still available to play. So if someone gets done with MoP Remix early (the horror!), they can still enjoy playing the game. It’s not like there’s absolutely nothing else to do when you get done with Remix.

4 Likes

Hmm, you’ve missed the point. Let me see if I can come up with a different one.

You’ve bought food. Yummy, yummy food. It looks exactly as it was advertised. However, you bite into the food and the food does not taste good. But you’re told if you keep eating it, you’ll get to the part where it’s good, eventually. Are you still happy with your food?

3 Likes