This game is so broke now

What I need to do? Nothing. This is a video game, I don’t need to do any of it.

Everything I do in this game I do for my own personal enjoyment, and having buggy unfinished pre-patches hurts that enjoyment so here I am voicing that.

14 Likes

Yea I’ve:

Traded thousands of currency
Leveled a character 10 to 70
Run Warband transmog runs
Did lfr
Did some m+

Honestly have run into nothing gamebreaking

3 Likes

I can see how they would miss having a conduit in your bag making your entire bag unusable and unfixable. But the idea that mousing over some world quests would pop up a 4 page lua error is something that somebody should have spent like 30 seconds doing.

2 Likes

Me too.

Ive been able to run a few m+ so far. Havent had anything game breaking yet. Not saying there arent ones.

At the same time, people begged for the quality of work from WoW’s early period. The old guard, etc.

So.

:person_shrugging:

I can’t even play right now. Something happened after this morning’s maintenance that totally messed up my graphics. Everything is pixelated. I have spent the better part of the afternoon making sure all my drivers were up to date. I deleted all my addons, made sure I had Windows fully updated, completely optimized my system and did a WOW repair. I have no idea what else to do at this point.

2 Likes

Take some screenshots and post in tech support. See if they can help.

2 Likes

Did you check your resolution and scaling, my wife’s had changed on her

3 Likes

I feel like it wasn’t this bad for the DF prepatch, I know we had some UI combo point bugs that lasted forever and few other things, but nothing like mousing over an item and hard crashing the game bad.

2 Likes

I tend to agree, it’s not just “forumers gonna complain about everything” this time… there is a legit noticeable amount of sloppiness/poor workmanship from the devs on this particular prepatch

4 Likes

And I have more achievement points than you? Cmon STEP IT UP sab.

Hey Nanny Nanny and Treasures of the Waking Shores.

I’ve been asking myself this since Wednesday morning.

4 Likes

Yes I know that, my question is, are there any quests you can’t do, production or gathering you can’t do, transmogs you can’t get, role play you can’t do or dungeons and raids you can’t do because of the bugs that you are seeing?

Here’s another way of thinking about it. Why do you suppose they have this “pre-patch” period between beta and the final release? Answer, think of it as “gamma test” and we are all invited. It’s to flush out the final bugs before the expansion goes live at the end of August.

I totally hear you all. I’m currently having issues logging into Battle.net after the latest update, so I know things with the game can be frustrating.

Nevertheless, I been playing WoW since it came out and it is by far my favorite Blizzard game of all time. No other Blizzard game or game comes close. WoW never gets old. The epic storyline and music are just a few epic game experiences that keep me coming back for more.

I love WoW! But yeah, Blizzard definitely needs to get their act together on a lot of things. However, Blizzard does come around and eventually does the right thing for players, at least in my experience. I’m definitely looking forward to next month’s launch, especially after buying the Epic Edition of the game. Totally worth it to me. Love Wow! :wink: Cheers all! - JJ - :star_struck:

1 Like

Hope there’s no boats this time!

if your GPU is Nvidia try using the Nvidia App to optimize your WoW settings.

Now?

I did say in earlier in Beta that this expansion isn’t even close to being in a playable state and people thought I was trolling. They should have delay this dumpster fire til November and sell it as an anniversary launch because the vanilla version came out during November 20 years ago.

9 Likes

DK starting zone, can’t choose the weekly because it forces Zaralek on you… go read bug reports instead of trying to dismiss everyone.

6 Likes

Someone said there is a test? Crap, I didn’t study. Can I borrow your notes. Please tell me it’s multiple choice. I’ll see my way out

:ocean: :milky_way: :ocean: :milky_way:

1 Like